• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] GE From how many ages the goods are used in negotiation?

DeletedUser35506

Dear forum members,

I am in Colonial Age (CA) and want to know whether in Guild Expedition negotiations you have supplies, coins, goods from current era (CA) and goods from previous era (LMA) to choose from? Or would there still be goods from HMA in my hypothetical scenario?

I will look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Penki

DeletedUser31470

I am in Colonial Age (CA) and want to know whether in Guild Expedition negotiations you have supplies, coins, goods from current era (CA) and goods from previous era (LMA) to choose from?

Yes, you only need to use goods from your current, or previous era for GE negotiations.

Dear forum members,
Or would there still be goods from HMA in my hypothetical scenario?

That could technically happen if you age up after GE started, as the whole GE will be from your previous age. Note that this might happen only the week when you age up, the next expedition will be your CA/LMA goods one.

DeletedUser31470

I'll add that Level 4 GE will also require you to use medals, and in Arctic/Oceanic Future, the special goods (Promethium and Orichalcum).

You are welcome.