• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Research Information

DeletedUser32702

I know that the information on the different technologies is available in the wiki, but it is on a separate page for each technology. I created a Word document that has it all together. I use it to figure out what resources I am going to need in the future so I know what I can offer for trade and what to start accumulating. The next step is to put the information on an Excel spread sheet, but that will take some time because I need to translate the pictures to words.

I can not upload it so I put it on my Google drive. The link is https://drive.google.com/open?id=10qYUd4Q3VMVfhr18sCuHub2Ou2qWhMLu

DeletedUser32702

Thanks for pointing me to that tread. I was not aware that it existed.

Moderator, could you please close or delete this tread?

Thanks

DeletedUser36691

My computer crashed and I lost my Microsoft Office Key, so I don't have access to Excel. Is there any version out there in Google sheets? I have been working on my own and It really sucks. It works for what it does, but just doesn't do what I want it to.

Graviton

My computer crashed and I lost my Microsoft Office Key, so I don't have access to Excel. Is there any version out there in Google sheets? I have been working on my own and It really sucks. It works for what it does, but just doesn't do what I want it to.

You can download Open Office, it's freeware that'll allow you to continue using documents created with Microsoft Office.