• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

apparently, build blacksmiths and produce 4 hours supplies. I did so much of the 4 hours that they gave me prizes to stop me.
But I won't be stopped, I like building blacksmiths.
Errr, maybe drink beer, just maybe
Dunarsund

DeletedUser37035

Decorate my city so much that it looks beautiful and place buildings perfectly that I do not lose any precious land =]

Skyren22

jvbs830

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
GE and meeting new people
Xyr

DeletedUser37037

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Complete special events and entire GE.

Xyr

P.S. if I won 300 FPs for this, looking for forum contests may be my new fav!

DeletedUser36711

My favorite thing to do in Forge of Empires is enter my city Uelkon, see all my money, collect it, spend it, and cry myself to sleep because I can't afford a Iron age Roof Tile house with my remaining coins.
-Uelkon, Walstrand

DeletedUser26421

My favorite thing to do in Forge of Empires is interacting with friends, guild mates, and neighbors!

DeletedUser27816

My favorite thing to do in FoE is to become totally involved with every aspect of the game itself. FoE is the "total package."

DeletedUser37042

Having random conversations with guildies - both goofy and serious RL stuff
Tuulech

DeletedUser37043

Build GBs with guild

Sinerania

DeletedUser23788

My favorite thing to do in FoE is GvG Fighting in O - World

DeletedUser37044

Cirgard
My favorite thing to do in FoE is the daily collection, so much of everything .

DeletedUser30796

My favorite thing to do in FoE is gather more land... bigger city, more to build.

Cirgard

Status
Not open for further replies.