• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I would love to see new maps added to the GVG map!

• Thread starter DeletedUser37179
  • Start date

DeletedUser37179

I would like to see about getting new maps added to GVG!
All the wasted goods going into treasury are sitting there doing
nothing! The maps have become boring and would really love to see a new challenge for all of us that love the war aspect of the game

DeletedUser24725

I agree. They need to give up on the AA and give AF, OF and VF maps. AA is now the domain of only the biggest and best. If you can fight with reved-up VF troops then AF is toast. Like you said what is the use of getting a 80+ ARC after OF. The goods mean nothing. Why wont they address this issue. It has been an issue for over a year.

DeletedUser37913

I'd like to see new maps as well. I'd also like to see the Recalc time rotate. A different hour each week. It is always dinner time at recalc. Unfair advantage to those who are comfortable with the same time every day, year in year out.

DeletedUser32389

I'm putting this here not to be rude, but just to move the conversation along...

Do not suggest list
  • Building rotation
  • Server Clock
  • Bronze Age, Arctic Future, or Oceanic Future in GvG

I only add this to point out that it's been thought about, addressed, and put to bed. Adding maps higher up only gives more power to the powerful, the forum has been over all of this before. You're free to discuss as you please of course, agree or disagree, but it's already been decided.