• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Playstyle Variants of FoE

Freshmeboy

The Forever Noob....player who plays for years at a snail's pace, gathering whatever stuff from events if he has the time, rarely battles, cares not about being plundered, piecemeal city with no organization...perhaps a better name would be The Pa Kettle..although that reference might be a tad over the heads of this young crowd...

Triopoly Champion

The Copy Cat: Try to build the city as the same as possible from another advanced player, substitute the same size and function buildings when possible.

Since my guild leader is up so high in the Arctic Future, the Colonial version of his city already long retired from the real world, so I took it.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Never Build Anything, No Diamonds Spent, But Advance: I'm not entirely sure on this one but I think I've ran across a couple attempts by people to start the game then after the tutorial never build anything but still try to advance. I imagine they get most of all their goods from trading their fp's and what little coins and supplies they get from the starting buildings is saved for tech. Perhaps a Recurring Quest variant to some degree, not sure.

[...]

The Artist: One who focuses on beautifiction or theme based looking cities rather than maximizing production. (c/o Dreikhelm below)
I sometimes come across the city that seems to be a variant inbetween these two. A "Never Delete Anything" kind of city. It looks beautiful, but I wouldn't really call some of them a theme due to the amount of ages they span. (Of course I've never asked if they actually haven't deleted anything, but it gives that impression)

Rhyyss

The Holiday Theme - I have one Bronze Age city with only a few bronze age buildings, and the rest is buildings acquired during the Summer Event. It's a laid back beach town. But I could see a camped Colonial Town with a Christmas theme, or an Industrial/Halloween town.

*Arturis*

I am combined of
Rushing to the end so I can have 3 recurring quests
Heavy quester with my cf for current goods and other game resources
Only fight in GE and 10 HC fights my hood
Maximize arc use for fp/medals
Up all goods gbs for unrefined goods

DeletedUser35597

Don't forget the Forge Points Addict. Has a city full of SoK and some GBs and not much else. Also complains about event buildings not having enough FPs or that they are "useless" if they have other things. Thinks their play style is the only correct one and that anyone else that doesn't obsess over FPs is doing it wrong :D