• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No Guild Forge Points Exchange and Friends only Fair Trade Theads.

• Thread starter DeletedUser36529
  • Start date

DeletedUser36529

Does any one know of any no guild but Friends Forge points Exchange and Friends Trading msg threads? If so please send me an invite and add me to the thread. My name is Fattyboy14. If there are none maybe you would be interested in forming one. It is a way to "Bank" your forge points so you are not by yourself to level up your buildings. Plus you get a chance to get the blue prints of the buildings you helped level up. It is a "Pay Forward" system in that you will pay the forge points of that thread only to the building posted above one you posted. You will only post one building at a time. Only level up the building to 1 FP before leveling up so the building owner can "double dip" which means get another pay out of the building since most buildings are on a 24 hour cycle. You want to level up at the beginning of the cycle so you can collect twice as leveling up restarts the cycle with a payout. It is advantageous since your FP will not accumulate above 10 so thus "Banking" them since you will get paid forward. Remember that getting additional copies of the blueprints unlocks another level thus making you stronger in the long run.
The Fair trade threads are there to maximize resources you have and get the goods you need to negotiate using the attach button on the msg box.. I have joined these in other worlds and it seem to work well since you have to be Friends for it to work. Please msg me at
Fattyboy14. Thanks for your attention.

DeletedUser36529

too many rules especially some of those with higher players who do not want to help. plus for those starting out it is a great way to ease into getting blueprints for the buildings that will help you get stronger. I do not want to join a guild just to find out I don't like it then get locked out of Guild Expeditions which has happened too often. I have never gone past the second level in GE when I was with those Guilds because they were always locked even when I donated my on goods to unlock it. This way anyone can get help without the guild help. Yeah in other worlds I have joined guilds that have helped me a lot but that was a lot of trial and error. This will help those who are low in ranking get stronger faster and not feel pressured since it will not involve having all the minimum rules. It would be great to get people how have like the Arc to join so we can get the blueprints though

DeletedUser36529

By the way icarusethan, are you even part of Yorktown? I looked you up to see if you were and I did not see you. Since you Joined for over a year you probably so advanced that this is a moot point but I just joined 3 months ago and I sure see a lot of cutthroat playing out there.. It sucks when you are starting and you get plundered by someone with +163% of Attack and +125% for defense and they are using rogue heavy armies...

DeletedUser30900

By the way icarusethan, are you even part of Yorktown? I looked you up to see if you were and I did not see you. Since you Joined for over a year you probably so advanced that this is a moot point but I just joined 3 months ago and I sure see a lot of cutthroat playing out there.. It sucks when you are starting and you get plundered by someone with +163% of Attack and +125% for defense and they are using rogue heavy armies...
hmmm, it won't suck if you are the one whos attacking. I have 154% +137% and i enjoy every attack i drop on my neighbors:)

DeletedUser36529

Well this statement you made: "I enjoy every attack i drop on my neighbors:)" speaks volumes. I will just leave it at that.....

Graviton

@Fattyboy14, as you can tell, plundering is part of the game that many players enjoy. The best way to defend against it is to collect your productions on time, that's the only guaranteed way not to be plundered. Otherwise you can work on your defense GBs and make sure you have a full defensive army in place.

I'm on Yorkton, I'll shoot you an invite if I have any left.