• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder

• Thread starter DeletedUser31198
  • Start date

DeletedUser31198

Dear all,

Plunder is a menace to the progression. It's not fare that our neighbors can plunder us every single day, special our factories. This must be contained, or a chance must be given to us when we don't have a strong army comparing to the plunders. I can give you some ideas to prevent or at least limit this invasion: only possible to plunge once a week the same factory buiding, or create a bost against plunging. Or not be possible to plunge factories. Or if a gambler is aided by someone he cannot plunge him.

Plunder affects all of us. some of our neighbors understand but other are impossible.

Thanks, have a nice game and a great day.
Mari

DeletedUser26965

Hate it when someone plunges me. And tell tell the Longshanks, he thinks people don't complain about plunder anymore.

DeletedUser12620

Dear all,

Plunder is a menace to the progression. It's not fare that our neighbors can plunder us every single day, special our factories. This must be contained, or a chance must be given to us when we don't have a strong army comparing to the plunders. I can give you some ideas to prevent or at least limit this invasion: only possible to plunge once a week the same factory buiding, or create a bost against plunging. Or not be possible to plunge factories. Or if a gambler is aided by someone he cannot plunge him.

Plunder affects all of us. some of our neighbors understand but other are impossible.

Mari

just be thankful you don't lose everything unlike a few other games...

DeletedUser36516

I’m not liking this feature. I’m getting hit hard and can no longer produce anything without getting plundered.
I’m signing off for a while. Hopefully they will find someone else to plunder.

DeletedUser34800

Ugh, another one of these threads. Go away. I don't plunder anyone, ever. It's too much time and effort. But I know how to play the game.

1. Work on your city defense. Build the defense GBs, add some watchfires/ritual flames, get advanced age troops for your defense.

2. Collect your productions on time. So easy. "But this game isn't my whole life loser!" You'll say to me. "Bite me." I'll say right back. You wake up in the morning? Go to the bathroom? Open your stupid phone for 2 minutes and collect your stuff you whiner.

3. Add the top guys as your friends. Most of them will take your friend request and keep you if you aid them daily and sit in their taverns.

4. Add a bunch of FPs to their GBs when they're close to leveling up, and level those GBs up. This keeps them from collecting then leveling and collecting again right away (called double dipping). They steal your stuff, steal theirs.

These posts are sad and annoying. Learn to play the game, don't just come crying to the forums.

DreadfulCadillac

Ugh, another one of these threads. Go away. I don't plunder anyone, ever. It's too much time and effort. But I know how to play the game.

1. Work on your city defense. Build the defense GBs, add some watchfires/ritual flames, get advanced age troops for your defense.

2. Collect your productions on time. So easy. "But this game isn't my whole life loser!" You'll say to me. "Bite me." I'll say right back. You wake up in the morning? Go to the bathroom? Open your stupid phone for 2 minutes and collect your stuff you whiner.

3. Add the top guys as your friends. Most of them will take your friend request and keep you if you aid them daily and sit in their taverns.

4. Add a bunch of FPs to their GBs when they're close to leveling up, and level those GBs up. This keeps them from collecting then leveling and collecting again right away (called double dipping). They steal your stuff, steal theirs.

These posts are sad and annoying. Learn to play the game, don't just come crying to the forums.
I AGREE TIMES 2 KAATRILLION:)

DeletedUser35550

Dear all,

Mari
This is something the developers will not change and it's actually once of their taboo subjects - yes the game favors attackers, when I started, they could attack you day 1 in Bronze Age - It's a strategy game and you have to outwit the people in your hood by either having a strong defense, strike back or prevent double dips and grab some fp's medals and prints in the process

Jern2017

If you started to play this game recently and have just unlocked PVP, which makes it possible for you to attack or get attacked, I understand your frustration. It seems you get very upset when someone plunders you, so either do what m9silent12 suggested, or leave the game. It may sound harsh, but the game will not adapt to you and I think it's very unlikely that PVP and plundering will be changed or restricted.

Also, check out the thread titled "Help, I am being plundered", you'll find lots of helpful insight on how to minimize or prevent plundering.

Now if you're a more advanced player (at least age wise) I'll only say this: you should know better.

DeletedUser32328

I’m not liking this feature. I’m getting hit hard and can no longer produce anything without getting plundered.
I’m signing off for a while. Hopefully they will find someone else to plunder.

Multiple ways to protect yourself from plundering can be found in this thread and elsewhere on the forum. The best remains to collect your productions on time. If you use the app, you can set alerts that productions have finished. Or alternatively you can set timers yourself to alert you a bit ahead of time that your productions are about to finish. What has been collected can not be plundered.
Not producing is not a good idea though. You are basically plundering yourself.
And don't think that because you don't produce for a little while, the plunderers will stop visiting you. When I go on a plunder spree, i sweep through my entire hood, and I would think a lot of other plunderers do the same.

DeletedUser37617

Multiple ways to protect yourself from plundering can be found in this thread and elsewhere on the forum. The best remains to collect your productions on time. If you use the app, you can set alerts that productions have finished. Or alternatively you can set timers yourself to alert you a bit ahead of time that your productions are about to finish. What has been collected can not be plundered.
Not producing is not a good idea though. You are basically plundering yourself.
And don't think that because you don't produce for a little while, the plunderers will stop visiting you. When I go on a plunder spree, i sweep through my entire hood, and I would think a lot of other plunderers do the same.

I agree! I am in the EMA and I am amazed how many people in my neighborhoods have no defense whatsoever! More than half of the time if I attack someone I will surrender almost immediately if I see that they have a good defense. I go through plunder 'sprees' myself, mostly because I am after goods to get me through the GE. My words of advice: 1.Collect you stuff 2.Put up a defense!!(Seriously) or 3.Friend the person who plunders you (you cannot plunder friends and most people who plunder will accept the request).

DreadfulCadillac

I agree! I am in the EMA and I am amazed how many people in my neighborhoods have no defense whatsoever! More than half of the time if I attack someone I will surrender almost immediately if I see that they have a good defense. I go through plunder 'sprees' myself, mostly because I am after goods to get me through the GE. My words of advice: 1.Collect you stuff 2.Put up a defense!!(Seriously) or 3.Friend the person who plunders you (you cannot plunder friends and most people who plunder will accept the request).
except me.dont friend me if i plunder u.i wont accept , as that leaves me 1 less eprson to plunder

Elfwand

I think if you want to take part, great fair game but if you don't , you don't raid other and they can't raid you, that should be allowed or allow defenders to stock up 2 teir armies like the more advanced people you invade.

DeletedUser37617

I think if you want to take part, great fair game but if you don't , you don't raid other and they can't raid you, that should be allowed or allow defenders to stock up 2 teir armies like the more advanced people you invade.

That actually IS available, all you have to do is not research the one thing that lets other people raid you and you raid other people. Avoid researching that until you feel like your defense is really good and then you can enjoy it. Btw I am in HMA and never yet have I invaded someone with a two-tier army anywhere but in GE, and I attack neighbors often :)

Jern2017

Wrong thread for this.

Also, I don't agree with you at all.