• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Manafort...convicted felon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsay

America's biggest whiner is at it again. Herr Nazi is up to it's usual bullying tactics. You don't have answer to questions truthfully, if you just refuse to answer at all. But let's make sure you belittle your detractors first.

ahsay

The world laughs at a Potus that "melts" in the rain and doesn't understand the workings of an umbrella.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33220

@ahsay, I'm going to play this game exactly the way that you do. I have an extremely narrow focus in this thread. I don't give a crap about the argument in either direction, but I don't appreciate blatantly false broad statements that you then try to back up with narrow statements regarding the earlier false broad statement. Don't make the broad statement if it's not true.

But that's all libtards know how to do....

DeletedUser33220

Whenever I hear/see someone use an unnecessarily insulting/derogatory term for someone that doesn't agree with them, I automatically lower my estimation of the speaker's/writer's intelligence. In other words, you have lowered yourself to @ahsay's level. No difference between the two of you.

Oh no, you think less of me. How EVER will I sleep tonight???

Fight fire with fire....

ahsay

Whenever I hear/see someone use an unnecessarily insulting/derogatory term for someone that doesn't agree with them, I automatically lower my estimation of the speaker's/writer's intelligence. In other words, you have lowered yourself to @ahsay's level. No difference between the two of you.

Will the sadness in my soul ever heal?

ahsay

You gotta love that the idiot who is afraid of the wind; doesn't believe in "Global Warming".

ahsay

All the rats are leaving the sinking ship. Cohen...just pleaded guilty and told us Trump was full of it. Yawn...more of the same...2 years of the most corrupt and incompetent administration in U.S. history.

ahsay

Trump: I always liked Cohen, he's a good person.
Trump: Cohen...he's a weak person and is lying.

Yawn...just another example of Herr Cheeto and his fake news.

DeletedUser31440

When your not talking to yourself on here, do you stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.