• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Take a tour...

DeletedUser36126

I think I have a very pleasant looking city. Please come take a tour and let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting! Honest opinions welcome!

DeletedUser36020

Why do you have all of the military building when you have Alcatraz? You don't really need that many unattached regular units, do you?

DeletedUser31540

Why do you have all of the military building when you have Alcatraz? You don't really need that many unattached regular units, do you?

He is in hma and relatively new ... his traz is probably low level ... even @ lv 10 alcatraz gives only 8 units per collection ... for an avid fighter 8 troops a day is not nearly enough.

City looks great ! Keep it up !

DeletedUser

Thanks! My Traz is level 1. Just got it. As it revs up I will drop some of the barracks. When I do drop them, does my Traz lose the ability to create those?
Yes. It creates troops based on the military barracks you have built in your city, so if you get rid of them it won't make those troops. Incidentally, a barracks doesn't have to be finished when you collect from Traz for it to produce that barracks' units. In fact, the barracks doesn't have to be connected to roads. I usually don't have any barracks other than a Rogue Hideout. That way, the Traz creates only Rogues, and I get my regular unattached units from GE.

DeletedUser36126

That is what I thought. And to be honest I kinda suck at battle. I tend to auto-battle everything. I usually use a knight, a crossbowman and a berserker with 5 rogues, then autobattle. I don't think this is the best practice but I haven't really taken to fighting. I battle the GE when I can, and when DC requires it. If I am feeling really salty I will attack the people on the bottom of my neighborhood. I usually get through 20-30 of them before I run out of troops.

DeletedUser26182

Use 1 berserker and 7 rogues - put the berserker in the top left corner - THEN hit auto
OR - put berserker in top left corner THEN move your rogues out as far as they will go THEN hit auto

DeletedUser

That is what I thought. And to be honest I kinda suck at battle. I tend to auto-battle everything. I usually use a knight, a crossbowman and a berserker with 5 rogues, then autobattle. I don't think this is the best practice but I haven't really taken to fighting. I battle the GE when I can, and when DC requires it. If I am feeling really salty I will attack the people on the bottom of my neighborhood. I usually get through 20-30 of them before I run out of troops.
You should never auto battle with fast units. They move long before the Rogues, and will thus be targeted first by most enemy units. It's kinda like giving up one unit before you even start. If you're going to use that lineup, start the battle then keep the knight from moving on its first turn. Then you can hit auto battle.