• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does Your Blue Galaxy Work?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33510
  • Start date

DeletedUser33510

Does yours? i keep watching my collections of Terrace Farms, etc and absolutely nothing! Starting to wonder if i installed garbage in my city and nervous anout investing anymore.

Jase249

TBG only gives you a chance at doubling your output, which is why I didn't build it. Seems like more of a novelty for your GB keychain than a serious building, and not worth the 35 tiles.

spnnr

I have a low level BG and my weekly fps ( I use it on terrace farms/maharaja palaces, gong ) have shown a 13 % mean improvement (not including goods etc) which is better than any alternative buildings that I have.

As it levels I suspect it will continue to increase the efficacy of the buildings I use it on and will come in handy when space becomes more of an issue and I need to increase the city's efficiency.

So far so good.

DeletedUser26532

I put mine up and it got to level 7 more or less free from BP hunters.

Its official stats for that level are: 29% chance for 5 buildings.

My last 5 days of collections are: 3, 4, 0, 1, 2

The week before that was pretty much all 1 or 3, but more 1s than 3s.

So for my past 5 days 10 of 25 collections for almost 40% which is above stats. The week before that roughly 10 of 35 for 28.5% basically right on the mark.

So, to me it seems to be more or less dead on what its supposed to do. Given that I apply it only to my two palaces, pillar of heros, grand bridge, and black tower, that's quite effective.

EDIT: one today, bringing this week's average a bit closer to stated numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

KhunErtugrul

Mine has only hit twice in the last 57 attempts, including going 6 days and 40 attempts with ZERO hits. I submitted a ticket to Inno, and here was their response "At lower levels the chances are slim, higher level galaxy 50%+ do tend to pay out quite well". That would be Level 35. I really don't want to wait that long. It should be hitting 30% of the time right now.
I hope that other players submit tickets on this.

DeletedUser26532

This week:

Monday - 1

Tuesday - 2

Wednesday - 4

Thursday - 0

Friday - 1

Saturday - 2

Sunday - 0

For a total of 10 doublings out of 35 possible collections or 28.57%. Advertised rate for level is 29%.

Seems to work perfectly

DeletedUser34415

Has anyone gotten theirs to work on the ships? I love the blue galaxy but don't seem to be able to get it to give me anything on my ships ever.

DeletedUser10720

I see mine work quite often at L10 and is definitely justifying the space.

DeletedUser27889

Mine hit on a royal ship last night. My BG works very well for me. I'm level 10 so that's a 33% chance for 6 buildings and I've found it to be very reliable and worth the space. Currently at level 10 paired with palaces (and now a ship) it provides me more FP/week than cape at 10 but also all the other goodies of palace/ship and RQs for the coin and supply doubling.

DeletedUser37505

Thank you all for your information. I'm still on the fence about building Big Blue tho. Considering the terrible pay out ToR gives me. I may still need to make sure I have more room then I need in my kingdom before building it just yet. But thanks again. -AOM

RazorbackPirate

Thank you all for your information. I'm still on the fence about building Big Blue tho. Considering the terrible pay out ToR gives me. I may still need to make sure I have more room then I need in my kingdom before building it just yet. But thanks again. -AOM
Like ToR, BG falls into the category of 'gambling GBs' that give a % chance of something. This makes it a 'tier 2' GB for me, one that will get built and leveled after 'sure bet' GBs like LoA, SMB, CdM, CF, Traz, Arc, etc. I'll build them eventually, but right now, I've got better ways to utilize my space and FPs.

Emberguard

I'd put Blue Galaxy as one of those things that you'd build last - or at the very least after you have a high lvl arc so you can lvl it as quickly as possible as it needs to be lvl'd high to be worth the resources just to build it. Sure it'd eventually pay itself off at lower lvls - but really I'd want to have it at a point in the game where you don't need it to pay for itself (high arc + lots of FP/Goods buildings)

DeletedUser15539

A few guild members in "A" have high level Blue Galaxies, and they report good results, at level 40+ (preferably higher) and with a dozen (or more) terrace farms.

DeletedUser29730

32 collections and not one double yet. I keep telling myself, PATIENCE!