• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changlelog 1.140 Feedback

Kranyar the Mysterious

Well, after my earlier comments, when I got home tonight and started up the game I was forced to update.

You are all correct. This is hands down the worst update I have ever seen in a game. It is so bad that if it isn't corrected very soon I will likely leave this game I love behind.

I just left a ticket with customer support, I suggest everyone else that hates it does too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36624

The update finally showed up on the App Store for me. It's tagged as a "Winter Event 2018" update. I hope I don't need it to do the event.

DeletedUser33455

Love to be able to see what the buildings are producing, that blurred background ! God almighty what were the mods thinking of ? It is visually awful and when your cycling through polish/motivate it truly is nausea inducing ,

DeletedUser32995

For people with vision problems, migraines, vertigo, epilepsy, this is not just an inconvenience, the blurring has the potential to trigger minor to very severe episodes of these health problems. An on/off feature would be wonderful if you much have it, but removing it would be best--the slower game play is frustrating to all players no matter their health status.

A game tfeature hat makes you vomit, seize, or get so dizzy you can't see or move is not the best of ideas. I am using my PC and hope beyond hope you don't bring the feature to the big screen.

Would playing in the browser on my Fire--if possible---eliminate the blurriness? Love the game, very active, but this is a huge roadblock. Thanks for listening and taking this into consideration! Appreciate what you do.

DeletedUser24043

I’m sensitive to light changes and won’t be able to play the game with the blurriness or it will stimulate a migraine. That’s my feedback.

Could someone please reply as to whether this is temporary or permanent, so I can make a decision about whether to continue this game I’ve been playing daily for 4 years?

Agent327

Could someone please reply as to whether this is temporary or permanent, so I can make a decision about whether to continue this game I’ve been playing daily for 4 years?

It is temporary. Devs are working on it, but that will take another update and since one for the winter event is coming maybe two.

DeletedUser37511

I get right on board with almost all changes but not the blurred background. The blurred background, while not causing me eye strain is causing me severe brain strain. I hate hate hate not being able to see how many FPs I have contributed towards my recurring quests, along with other things I am accustomed to seeing. I get that it probably saves a lot of some kind of technical "whatever" that is beyond my comprehension but I think it is just too unpleasant.

RaveWolf

For those constantly flooding this thread about the Blurred background... I have not experienced this issue personally (Android), but do sympathize after seeing the images above, however...

We have been made aware that some players with the latest update are having burring screen issues. Our developers have been made aware and we are working on resolving this issue soon.

No need to post more requests as it's already in the process of being addressed as stated in "Bug Reports / Confirmed".

DeletedUser30163

I too hate the new blurred screen. And agree with the reasons of the previous posters. We need to be able to see actions in the background to help us make choices in the current open action screen. i.e in the winter event when we will need to visit a specific number of taverns. While visiting I can see the yellow outline turn green when I’ve completed the task. Now I will have to exit out of the top action screen just to keep track of if I’ve completed the quest or not. Blurring all other city visuals is very limiting to my gameplay and will become frustrating and time consuming especially if we play in more than one world.
I hope Inno will consider changing this back preferably before the winter event starts......

RaveWolf

...I hope Inno will consider changing this back preferably before the winter event starts......

As already stated...
It is temporary. Devs are working on it, but that will take another update and since one for the winter event is coming maybe two.

For those constantly flooding this thread about the Blurred background...
No need to post more requests as it's already in the process of being addressed as stated in "Bug Reports / Confirmed".

DeletedUser32389

The blurring bugs me a lot, but I do not believe it's a bug. It's an effect they put in, and got so much flak for they're calling it a bug. They should have taken it back out by now, but probably didn't want to do an update for that issue alone and are waiting for the winter event update. Feel free to inform people that it's being addressed, but players come here to sound off, and the more people they get demanding a change like this (non-gameplay related) the more inclined they may be to implement it.

Yes I'm tired of hearing about it, but I hate the effect more than I hate hearing about it.

RaveWolf

The blurring bugs me a lot, but I do not believe it's a bug. It's an effect they put in, and got so much flak for they're calling it a bug. They should have taken it back out by now, but probably didn't want to do an update for that issue alone and are waiting for the winter event update. Feel free to inform people that it's being addressed, but players come here to sound off, and the more people they get demanding a change like this (non-gameplay related) the more inclined they may be to implement it.

Yes I'm tired of hearing about it, but I hate the effect more than I hate hearing about it.

I fully understand your's and others plight, and yes the more that complain the better the chances of any issue getting resolved, however, once it has been acknowledged and accepted... "Confirmed" Bug, any complaints that follow is irrelevant and pointless.
Perhaps the issue is bigger than we may think and therefore may take time to resolve.
It's already been acknowledged!!... Hooting in the middle of a traffic jam isn't gonna make the traffic go any faster!!

DeletedUser32389

Hooting in the middle of a traffic jam isn't gonna make the traffic go any faster!!
Oh yea, is this some sort of poke at my name?
HONKING isn't going to make the traffic go away, but they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and that's even more true when your dealing with companies.
I was the production manager at a furniture company for years, and every year my boss would take contracts and promise delivery timetables that we could never ever hope to meet. It stressed me out! For months I had to rearrange orders, and guess who got their furniture first: the people that complained the most. All companies are different, but the one thing they all have in common is that they don't like to be hassled.

Inno doesn't take a lot of our suggestions, but I do believe they'll prioritize something if they hear about it enough

RaveWolf

Oh yea, is this some sort of poke at my name?

Oh Wow, Lol, My Bad. not at all, This is honestly a totally unintentional coincidence!! :)
I've been in IT for over 25yrs, and have dealt with many types of companies. Trust me when I say that Software development is a whole different world.
Deadlines are never set in stone, especially when there are multiple developers involved. The more promises you make, the more issues that will creep up.

850a61abc00b53f7c804cc85711cf7d1305da78e5a35aae0b230a660db160c92.jpg