• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changlelog 1.140 Feedback

DeletedUser28467

HATE, HATE, HATE the blurred background on mobile with the fire of a thousand suns. Gives us all headaches and makes it so much harder to play the game. I can't even see how many forge points are on my bar when I have a window open. Beyond irritating. Please get rid of it ASAP!

And yes, RaveWolf, supposedly it's being addressed, but this is a forum for us to give our input. I'm giving my input in case the devs are still debating on whether or not they should remove the blur. Squeaky wheel and all that. Plus I felt the need to vent. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35836

Let me pile on. The blurring is also starting to cause serious eye strain, For all that is holy, fix this now!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34947

Add me to the hater camp. I wish I could turn off the blur. I like to see quest process and number of FP Purchased and other background info
Thanks

Kornflake

Thanks for removing the blurred background in the current version. However, I've noticed a correlation between my iPhone SE's volume being set to 0 and this app in this and the subsequent version. My phone volume will be full volume but then when I open this app I can see the indicator saying the phone volume has been set to 0. I never set my phone volume to 0. I have been using my auxiliary cord more often lately. Hopefully some others have noticed some weird things going on to corroborate what I'm saying.