• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Share your FoE Goals !!!

Agent327

This thread has immense potential to be one of the best threads ever created.

I'm gonna ask a special favour.

Please don't disrupt this thread with off topic posts.

Please don't add to the disruption of this thread by responding to off topic posts including this one.

Report anyone you think is going off topic, including this post.

Please?

Did as you asked.

Agent327

This is a bunch of nonsense. It's complainers that complain. Whether they're camping, rushing the tech tree, getting plundered, having troubles fighting GE/DC, having troubles negotiating GE/DC, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what area of the game they suck at, they're going to complain. Camping per se has little to do with it.

Do I say campers are the only ones that complain?

DeletedUser34800

My goals:

-Have a good looking city.
-Have a good defense.
-Have good resource output (FPs, goods, etc)
-Complete all the events that come out and collect the cool buildings.
-Blindly continue to follow forum advice because it's been helping my city growth.

Don't have any direct goals though. Not really. Just making sure I'm better than my friend who plays, and I already accomplished that! Hahahahaha

Graviton

My goal depends on the city. I play on seven worlds, ranging from LMA to AF. Recently I decided I'd become a plunderer on the LMA and PE worlds. It's fun to try something new, and it's working pretty well so far. In the AF city I'm running up the tech tree faster than I usually do, just to see how that play style works out.

DeletedUser33036

My currents goals are:

Level my arc to level 58 which use up all my open levels (current level 54).

Blow through a bunch of OF techs now that I have some goods saved (the age is laborious in length).

Level my TA to level 10 (current level 8).

Finally I might build a seed vault.

I think I can do this all before the end of January.

DeletedUser31859

In HMA my goals:

1) have a city that produces 500 forge points a day (currently at 390)
2) have more troops then the amount of population being used in my city (currently 4000 troops and using 9500 population)
3) all great buildings level 80
4) remain in HMA
5) donate 20,000 goods to guild next year on top of Arc donations
6) 15,000 battles next year
7) 52 weeks of GE 4 completion next year

DeletedUser34800

Live to see the day the proposal section in the forum gets fixed so that any noob can use it without having the cops come down on them in nano seconds....

How about not. The point of the proposal format is so that unthought, unfleshed out paragraph long proposals DONT waste the devs time. They want to see the proper proposal format.

Why should a bunch of players, new and old, who can't be bothered to read the 3 stickied threads at the top of the proposal section BEFORE they post their garbage proposals NOT be told the proper way to do it? Because it upsets a couple people? Boo hoo.

I would rather see good, thoughtful proposals in proper format that can then be discussed and voted on and sent to the devs, than a bunch of garbage flooding the proposal section. The forge hall is the place for that crap. The proposal section is for properly formatted ideas for the devs.

It's pretty damn simple.

SpiderSux

Current Goals:
1) Top 5 in neighborhood always
2) Complete GE 4 each week
3) Level 80 Arc
4) Level 80 CF
5) Produce 200 FPs per day
6) Get 10k of each HMA good
7) Work towards GvG

Freshmeboy

No it isn't obvious and it isn't simple Silent...and the huge amounts of new proposals that don't meet the format attest to this fact...Just look at the opening page with a noobs' eyes and you'll get it...or maybe not...

DeletedUser31470

My goals in my 3 cities (none of them are on US server, I just lurk this forum because it's alive, unlike our local one):

- first: get to 500 FPs a day from daily collection and build every pretty/at least partly useful GB (even RFP, Museum, Voyager...)
... currently a bit over 400 FPs and decent amount of GBs down

- second: fill the city with WW/FoY and GBs only, plus few very good event buildings (Winter Spire, ToI, etc.)
... currently 22 WWs, 19 FoY, 6 Small WWs, and some other stuff

- third: new and fresh world, playing from day 1, goal is to get Arc 80 asap, trying to be in first 50
... currently camping in PE, top in hood, Arc 17 (12th highest on world), highest HS on world (HS is useful!) and it's pretty fun

DeletedUser35195

My goals are:

- Place all victory expansions in my CA city
- Level IT to 10, raising Traz with it to keep happiness at 140%
- Build Cape, level it to 70
- Raise CDM and Zeus to 10
- Build and raise CoA to 10
- Raise Traz RAH, LOA, TOR, and OBS to 10
- Then maybe advance to Indy? We’ll see!

DeletedUser32824

In my main world on O:
- Raise my DT and Voyager to 70 for near perpetual RQs
- Clear the continent map as far as possible via negotiation for maximum expansions
- Level my cape from 60 to 70
- Get 50 participants in my worldwide 1.8 arc thread
- Generate 400 FP per day
- Have 10k liquid FP for swaps
- Help 5 new people learn how to play the game
- Stay in LMA

In my diamond farm on W:
- Maximize events for WWs
- Complete GE4 most weeks
- Get Inno Tower to lvl 10
- Reach Colonial Age at least (in IA)
- Never have an enthusiastic population
- Don't build any more GBs

Side note: It's kind of cool to read other people's goals and say: "Oh nice, I've done that!"

Praetorius

-Reach OF (and maybe VF) with no expansions
untitled.png

lemur

Besides that it is campers that are responsible for ruining the fun for starting players.

That is an insipid generalization. .Sure ... it's easy for a camper to become a bully. .But it's not necessarily the case. .Rather than making blanket accusations against campers, your ire would be better directed at the InnoGames programmers for utterly failing to stop bullying. .For example, why is someone camped in Industrial allowed to use a PME army against an Industrial city? .There are ways to stop this nonsense without hurting the game, but it requires some imagination.

DeletedUser

For example, why is someone camped in Industrial allowed to use a PME army against an Industrial city? .There are ways to stop this nonsense without hurting the game, but it requires some imagination.
I have to agree with you here. There should be no way to get troops more than one era above a player's current city age.

lemur

There should be no way to get troops more than one era above a player's current city age.

In my view it's fine to get troops above the age of one's Town Hall. .But I would like to see restrictions on their use, such that they cannot be used to bully neighbors. .Several months ago I thought of a proposal that should be easy to implement. .For what it's worth, I will post it when I have more time.