• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Interesting art in the new Settlements.

• Thread starter DeletedUser23766
  • Start date

DeletedUser23766

Yes in deed some rather interesting back ground art in the new settlements.. This image reminds me of something but I can't seem to put my finger on, what it is.. :D Maybe someone can help me out here.. :rolleyes:

Screenshot (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Yes in deed some rather interesting back ground art in the new settlements.. This image reminds me of something but I can't seem to put my finger on, what it is.. Maybe someone can help me out here.. :rolleyes:
I suppose if you were able to put your finger on it, some random image wouldn't remind you of something you can't seem to put your finger on. Hey! Yes you! My eyes are up here.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser23766

I suppose if you were able to put your finger on it, some random image wouldn't remind you of something you can't seem to put your finger on. Hey! Yes you! My eyes are up here.:rolleyes:

Yeah but the image isn't random.. It was taken from the background of the viking settlement.. The rock face, far right side and it's not photo shopped.. Clean copy and paste.

RazorbackPirate

Yeah but the image isn't random.. It was taken from the background of the viking settlement.. The rock face, far right side and it's not photo shopped. Clean copy and paste.
I understand. Does not negate my point.
That's the first one I have seen that is truly, "Rock hard".
I'm so sorry. They have stuff for that. You know that, right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser23766

I understand that. That does not negate my point.

I'm so sorry. They have stuff for that. You know that, right?

Yeah then you run the risk of having one longer than 4 hours... You know what they want you to do if that happens??? Seek medical attention!!! YIKES!! I was thinking more like the "Guinness book of world records"... Medical attention, yeah right.. Who would I seek out, the head nurse? :confused: Darn.. All this time I thought "head nurse" was a job title, not job description.. Oh well. Learn something new every day! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator: