• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

One-Word Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERhelp1

Ok... Here we go. Make as much sense of it you can.
"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies...

UBERhelp1

Ok, I'm going to implement a new rule to make this easier - copy and paste the story, and just insert your word. Then, anyone who wants to read it can go to the most recent post.

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,

DreadfulCadillac

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf

Jern2017

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried

UBERhelp1

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes

Super Catanian

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in

Do you think we should bold the words we're adding, too?

Jern2017

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale

DreadfulCadillac

New
"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs

Super Catanian

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along

UBERhelp1

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the

DeletedUser

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube.

UBERhelp1

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also,

Status
Not open for further replies.