• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34787

Almost disappointed that I've had no crymail in weeks, given that I generally attack & plunder the entire hood each day. Coasting along nicely this year with around 11FP/day in plunder, but perhaps people in PE are (generally) just a bit more experienced, mature, and philosophical enough to see plundering for what it is: a minor inconvenience, not a cry-worthy catastrophe?

Emberguard

Almost disappointed that I've had no crymail in weeks, given that I generally attack & plunder the entire hood each day.
*clears throat*
Schuyler I'd like to formally complain about all the plundering on behalf of your poor neighbourhood

(Am I doing it right? I don't normally complain about this kind of stuff)

perhaps people in PE are (generally) just a bit more experienced, mature, and philosophical enough to see plundering for what it is: a minor inconvenience, not a cry-worthy catastrophe?
Yeah I'm thinking by the time people get to Progressive most of those that are only focusing on "oh no I lost something - it's the end of the world" have either stopped playing or realised that really that's the worst that could happen, they've survived it just fine and any losses can be mitigated against

Last edited:

ODragon

Had a weird thing happen this round. I had a person who I plunder semi-regularly show up in my hood. After I got his TF the first visit, he started sending me good snipes in the hood so i can make FP from them instead of plundering him. Its pretty nice not to have to scan the hood all the time AND even if I'm only getting 2nd and he takes first, I'm still getting more FP than I would plundering him.

It gets better... I told him he should let me plunder his TF and I would give him the 5 FP back. If Atlantis procs, I'd give him 7 and he is letting me. Its a really nice hood relationship. Does make me want to up my Atlantis but apparently almost no one else in V has built it or levels it past 10!

DeletedUser36020

Had a weird thing happen this round. I had a person who I plunder semi-regularly show up in my hood. After I got his TF the first visit, he started sending me good snipes in the hood so i can make FP from them instead of plundering him. Its pretty nice not to have to scan the hood all the time AND even if I'm only getting 2nd and he takes first, I'm still getting more FP than I would plundering him.

It gets better... I told him he should let me plunder his TF and I would give him the 5 FP back. If Atlantis procs, I'd give him 7 and he is letting me. Its a really nice hood relationship. Does make me want to up my Atlantis but apparently almost no one else in V has built it or levels it past 10!
That's surprisingly wholesome for this thread.

DeletedUser36624

I've had a couple criers this time around, but nothing noteworthy until:
Them: Nice bet you're pretty special kind in the real world too
Me: Thanks, you're pretty special yourself.

2 SP'er, and all goods buildings are unboosted. Really special.

DeletedUser36624

Oh, that spam message from FoE is real! I got one of those, and was trying to figure out what the hoodie was trying to say.

I cannot get the hoodies to level any of my GB. I let the LoA sit for 24 hours, and then some guildies wanted prints so I told them they could level it. Oracle, bust (I thought the drug fumes might make a difference). CdM, bust. I was really hoping on that one to get a, "You cost me 1 FP by saving me the 4 FP I needed to level it" situation. The Arc has prints on all 5 slots, so it will end up getting leveled in a massive fight, no vengeful hoodies needed.

DreadfulCadillac

Oh, that spam message from FoE is real! I got one of those, and was trying to figure out what the hoodie was trying to say.

I cannot get the hoodies to level any of my GB. I let the LoA sit for 24 hours, and then some guildies wanted prints so I told them they could level it. Oracle, bust (I thought the drug fumes might make a difference). CdM, bust. I was really hoping on that one to get a, "You cost me 1 FP by saving me the 4 FP I needed to level it" situation. The Arc has prints on all 5 slots, so it will end up getting leveled in a massive fight, no vengeful hoodies needed.

lol.