• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild

DeletedUser36242

I have recently started the game, maybe a month or so. It has reached a time for me to look for a guild. I am on several times a day. I have a jeweler, cloth and a vineyard, so far. I keep up with my neighbors/friends and I try to help out with the buildings by donating forge points.

N4ax

atavu

ou may have heard of us. We possess and shape all knowledge since the Beginning of Time. The purpose of collecting so much information can only be power.
*** We are The Elder Gods of Brisgard.

* s t a y a c t i v e [collect 2 fp daily from Town Hall]
* do some Guild Expedition [we unlock level 3 weekly]
* motivate our Hall of Fame as often as you can. (12)

atavu

Looking for Leaders of all ages. Someone who can manage Trade threads and do GE as well. Join The Elder Gods

DeletedUser26193

Hit me up for an invite.

Name: BeerNcrackers
Guild: Merchant Traders

We've been around a long time and made up of mature players.

BnC

DeletedUser38170

I have recently started the game, maybe a month or so. It has reached a time for me to look for a guild. I am on several times a day. I have a jeweler, cloth and a vineyard, so far. I keep up with my neighbors/friends and I try to help out with the buildings by donating forge points.

N4ax
Hi,

Have you found a guild? I am roughly your age, and have JUST found a guild that I *LOVE*. The first guild I joined, everything went too fast for me, and I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I then joined a different guild. It was for beginners. Everyone there was VERY nice, but that guild really didn't do ANYTHING.

Third time is the charm. I found a guild that is VERY helpful and does move along very nicely. If things are above my head, they stop and help me. GREAT GUILD.

Let me know if you would like to join my guild. I can send you an invitation.

Zola90210

DeletedUser41564

Magnus Guildatium - A Beginner's Guild for people who are in the early ages. With 3 forge points for 1 of your GBs daily, we also are very active in GE. If you have any Event Buildings, 1+ will be motivated daily.