• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36624

I think the most worrisome part is that you are the first in a long time to defeat him. This guy should have been picked apart continuously. Once more an indication (too) little attacking / plundering goes on.
I think it is more a reflection of the fact that people tend to skip over the top of the hood and pick on the slums. Or scared by that high defense. But he is right about "look out" on the rogues. It takes a lot of defense before any unit can survive a nose boop from a regular unit followed by a rogue up the tail pipe.

DeletedUser32328

I think it is more a reflection of the fact that people tend to skip over the top of the hood and pick on the slums. Or scared by that high defense. But he is right about "look out" on the rogues. It takes a lot of defense before any unit can survive a nose boop from a regular unit followed by a rogue up the tail pipe.
One ranged and seven rogues and then hang back. You should be able to pick off the regulars before the rogues. And if for some reason the rogues get to close you can still convert them into regulars without the retaliatory hit and then it's a straight fight.

DeletedUser30312

It's fun when I get neighbors who don't realize that rogues are purely an attack unit, and suck for defense. One or two can be annoying since you either have to risk transforming them into something inconvenient, or get hit with that big attack of theirs which can do a bit of damage. But any city with 4 or more rogues on defense is an easy target and nothing but rogues is as inviting as the l33t spearfighter defense.

I wonder how many of them get whacked with a rogue +1 attack and not having much combat experience throw a bunch of rogues on defense?

Jern2017

It's fun when I get neighbors who don't realize that rogues are purely an attack unit, and suck for defense. One or two can be annoying since you either have to risk transforming them into something inconvenient, or get hit with that big attack of theirs which can do a bit of damage. But any city with 4 or more rogues on defense is an easy target and nothing but rogues is as inviting as the l33t spearfighter defense.

I wonder how many of them get whacked with a rogue +1 attack and not having much combat experience throw a bunch of rogues on defense?

I had a neighbor whom I was plundering daily, as they weren't collecting on time. When I started, they had a two Spearfighter defense. After a while, they changed their DA to seven Rogues and one Champion. I suspect they saw me attacking them with one unit and seven Rogues daily and they probably thought that's a good defensive strategy as well.

Super Catanian

I had a neighbor whom I was plundering daily, as they weren't collecting on time. When I started, they had a two Spearfighter defense. After a while, they changed their DA to seven Rogues and one Champion. I suspect they saw me attacking them with one unit and seven Rogues daily and they probably thought that's a good defensive strategy as well.
Wow, what a fool! They should have probably put 7 Champions and 1 Rogue instead.

Jern2017

Second non-hate mail from the new neighborhood. They even placed a FP on one of my GBs.

Attachments

• sketch-1550281626034.png
    sketch-1550281626034.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 53

DreadfulCadillac

"I was going to ask you for that Traz set now but since you such a mean bully stealing all my stuff I'm never going to buy goods from you. You'll have to pick something else because my farms will be making medals for the next 2 weeks. Cheers"

FIRST HATE MAIL FOR A LONG TIME!!

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

Ah, but hoods aren't changing until the end of Carnival in mid-March. Gonna be making medals for most of a month. :p
the the rest of the messages .stating from me, then going back and forth between me and him , so me after that message, i after that ..etc...
("OK .ya know..u should be careful bout leaving your productions undone . don't worry i have other buyers:).BTW i needed the what(20 fp)i have plundered by now so..:)"(ME)
"Like I said, they will be making medals hood change. I can't believe you can sleep at night stealing from people. Get your own tf if you want fp. Prob have nothing better to do that troll your hood to steal from there."
"You have no buyers. Your gbs a very small hahaha"
"Lvl 8 golly gee that's impressive "
"i have my own tf and one fin my inventory.i have buyers.LOOK @ my arc..see that guy with over 400 fp on?he bought goods from me.a arc set actually...."(ME)
"Hahah congrats 2 tf. I have 6 more in inventory"
"See my arc? That's how it's done" (BTW HE HAS A LVL 80 ARC)
"Cape is next"
"once my arc is lvl 20 its a breeze to 80...and how long did it take u to get your arc to 80?how long have u been playing..at least i know round w hat TIMES YOUR ON..SO I KNOW COLLECTION TIMES AND STUFF..U WERE FOOLISH TO MESSAGE ME:)sorry for caps."(ME)
"If you say so. You have no idea what's ahead lol. As far as times, sure if you think so. I already told you it's going to be medals so have at it. I don't need medals, I have a 90% arc"
"ok.what bout your other fp buildings that ican plunder?will u change those to medals too?" (ME)
"Go for it. Goods up the wazoo. Plus I make more fp without my tfs than you do with yours hahaha"
"ha ha who cares."(ME)
"Appearantly you do."
"I'll leave you a treat tomorrow morning. Want the same corner tf? Or a different one?"
"I DO NOT NEED YOUR TFS!"(ME)
"Oh ok. So what do you want for tomorrow?"
"ill just leave ya alone:)"(ME)
"to prove that im a nice person:)"(ME)
"Alright well then I'll make fp for myself tomorrow then. Thanks"
yw(ME)

SIDE NOTE:I AM SO HAPPY HE MESSAGED ME.im not leaving him alone for the rest of the month..and now i know his collection times..even though hes #1 in the hood i feel bad for him..but that doesnt mean i wont plunder him!:)

DreadfulCadillac

Sounds like the hoodie cares more then you just by the fact they changed to medals at all.
yep..now they changed to coins and supplies, lotsa crap..at least they got me to top plundering them but at the cost of(they have 4 terraces) 20 fp a day..and the other fp producers in there city so OVER 20 fp a day!:)there losing more then i am.

if TF set for medals, i'll hit them just for the plunder count and to keep them making useless medals for the time they are in my hood... i just lol when they waste time and space to make medals only...i also plunder blacksmiths during events to screw with their quests...also will place 1 fp on GBs that i want to stop their double dipping , this allows me to follow GB after they leave hood....i call this the "afterburn";)

DreadfulCadillac

if TF set for medals, i'll hit them just for the plunder count and to keep them making useless medals for the time they are in my hood... i just lol when they waste time and space to make medals only...i also plunder blacksmiths during events to screw with their quests...also will place 1 fp on GBs that i want to stop their double dipping , this allows me to follow GB after they leave hood....i call this the "afterburn";)
i plunder blacks smiths to during the quests lins.messies with em ya know?i ALWAYS make extra for quests i need in case one or 2 get plundererd

DeletedUser30312

My plunder count is at the max, so coins, supplies, and medals usually get roundly ignored. I'll hit a blacksmith or something during an event to mess with the quests though, and I hit an unmotivated Tholos yesterday just so it wouldn't get motivated and generate the goodies. I don't bother with this sort of thing unless there's only about an hour left on the timer. But for the most part, I'd rather hit sets and goods.

I deliberately used a fp yesterday to level an AO that looked like it was waiting around for the double dip. And in the last hood, there was a thread where a couple of neighbors were advertising their Arcs. Right before the hood flip, they encouraged people to send out friend requests so they could keep contributing after the switch, but I didn't bother. I just dropped 1 fp on the three Arcs posted so I could keep an eye on them until they leveled.