• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My neighborhood is down to 45 players...

DeletedUser5159

When is my neighborhood going to merge? We are down to 45 players and at least a third of them are in my guild. I have no one to battle..Bring em on...!! We need more people in this neighborhood and soon!!!

Kirby

DeletedUser34

And this is why most active PVP players do not "guild" with their neighbors.

DeletedUser4074

When is my neighborhood going to merge? We are down to 45 players and at least a third of them are in my guild. I have no one to battle..Bring em on...!! We need more people in this neighborhood and soon!!!

A neighborhood can't merge to have above 80 players, so your neighborhood could merge this weekend, or it could languish at 45 for weeks because there is no compatible neighborhood small enough. Neighborhood mergers only happen Monday morning while the PvP towers are closed.

DeletedUser5159

And this is why most active PVP players do not "guild" with their neighbors.

And I know that now!!! We were up to 64 about 3 weeks ago...not sure what's been happening, but we only have 45 now. ... Guess I'll just have to wait...Thanks for the info.

DeletedUser2382

If you're at 45...that means you can only merge with one of 35 or less, so basically others would have to be more hard up then you guys, think of it that way.

DeletedUser

im down to 55 lol, been slowly plundering the hood into account deaths :rolleyes:

but those 55 reeeeeeeealy hate me