• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

North Korea. Should we worry about them?

DeletedUser

If I was a country I would run not walk to get my hands on a nuke. And I would point it directly at the US...
It’s the only thing the republicans understand.
We won't do a thing about N Korea, because although we could kill them all they could hurt us. Coward governments don't like having their eyes scratched out.
We were the most loved country on earth we became the most hated by our own doing.
The N Koreans won't drop a nuke on us. They just want us to know how expensive it will be to do to them what we did to Iraq, and Vietnam, and on and on.
Eventually we will make a mistake, we will actually believe we can just nuke a Pakistan, N Korea etc. Then we will learn what it feels like to have bombs dropped on our home land.
How sad, to see what used to be the beacon of hope turn into the monster of oppression.
Unless we as a people controll our government we will continue to pay a greater and greater price for their arrogance and blatant disregard for humanity.
The Globalists are moving their chess pieces, they are running late on plans, they are desperate to achieve the new world order, and will attempt to do so in vulgar manners. The people have a choice to make and the clock is t-i-c-k-i-n-g.

DeletedUser

There are always rebels in every country. Please. And as long as people are unable to arm themselves (ergo why we have gun rights) they may be there, but they won't step out. And if, and I say IF, it becomes illegal to arm people, then those that do end up eventually banding together and rising up, they won't have a leg to stand on, unless you can beat a gun with a pitchfork. Last I checked, that was mighty difficult to do. But then hey, I am a crazy right winger.

There is such a thing as passive resistance that doesn't require the use of arms. However, Sharpshooter is correct. There are no rebels in North Korea. None at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are always rebels in every country. Please. And as long as people are unable to arm themselves (ergo why we have gun rights) they may be there, but they won't step out. And if, and I say IF, it becomes illegal to arm people, then those that do end up eventually banding together and rising up, they won't have a leg to stand on, unless you can beat a gun with a pitchfork. Last I checked, that was mighty difficult to do. But then hey, I am a crazy right winger.

No, there are no rebels in North Korea. The reason the Kim family and the military have such a grip on the country, is because they will kill anyone if they even perceive them as dissidents.

I agree with your final assertion however. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

The Globalists are moving their chess pieces, they are running late on plans, they are desperate to achieve the new world order, and will attempt to do so in vulgar manners. The people have a choice to make and the clock is t-i-c-k-i-n-g.

Lol, there's always one in a crowd.....unfortunately.

DeletedUser5212

I do not think at all that we need to worry about North Korea. The two previous leaders have done the same thing to the shore up support among military generals and to rally support among the public in their home country, all that to cement their figurative authority. The situation is no difference with the third leader.
A question is, would China intervene if the U.S gets involve? I highly doubt it. Both China and the U.S needs each other so it highly unlikely that either one of them would intervene in each other militarily.

DeletedUser34

we dont need towoory bout north korea because the media does't think itis that big fo news. they would rather discuss sports sexual orientation............more imoportant

DeletedUser

You bet we should worry. When my kid brother starts playing with matches, I'm nervous. When he starts throwing knives, I get scared. When he's toying around with a gun, I'm petrified. Now give him a nuke and I shouldn't care less !!??!!!

DeletedUser

I don't think we should be worried about any threat they pose to our safety - if Kim Jung Un was a complete idiot he wouldn't still be in power. I think he knows that if he makes a move that stupid even China might turn their back on him. However, I do think we should worry for the North Korean citizens. There are people in there who work in coal mines and are supposed to get paid by the government, but don't. There are children running rampant on the streets that have no means to feed themselves. Technically the citizens aren't even allowed to sell stuff to each other (this used to be a very serious offense), but the government has turned a blind eye to the black markets because otherwise people would have reached their breaking point long ago because they would be even less capable of feeding themselves than they are now. The situation is crud and I think it's time the North Korean people taste freedom.

Those of you who are curious should watch this special by Frontline - people have been risking their lives to smuggle information across the border/film life in North Korea (for which they could be executed), etc. Also there's Liberty in North Korea, a non-profit that specializes in smuggling defectors who manage to make it across the border into China through an underground railroad to safety. This is a really important issue to me - I actually want to work with LiNK to help get those people out of there. Nobody deserves to live like that. To me, the issue absolutely has nothing to do with Nuclear weapons, it has to do with thousands of people in prison camps and starving to death in the streets.

DeletedUser

Yeah and who do you suppose will help the North Koreans gain their freedom? Last time I checked, the US also had grand ambitions for democratic governments in Afghanistan and Iraq, and look how that turned out.

DeletedUser

Actually, I never suggested the US go in and use military force to "rescue" the North Korean people. It's obvious that if the North Koreans are to be freed, they're going to have to do it themselves. And it's only a matter of time before they work up the guts to do it, in my opinion. xD As I said, information is getting in there, and the North Koreans are learning about the world outside what they know. The more they learn, the less hold the government has on them. They may not be there yet, but they're climbing the slope and they will arrive.

DeletedUser

If we premptively strike.......

Do we get to plunder only ONE nuclear facility? Or should we go for Supply, because I dont think there will be many coins available?