• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39071

Contest day 1 differences = 7!

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39068

5 differences

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-17-09.52.50.jpg
    PicsArt_04-17-09.52.50.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser28275

Found 7. Hoping that it's 1 for each year!

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different-1.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different-1.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser31908

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

Attachments

410 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser30598

1-top of capitol building missing
2-smoke out of 3 chimneys on left
3-top of streetlight on left missing
4-lady missing at rightLoading_Screen_Different.jpg

DeletedUser38250

1. Smoke on the top left side on the bottom image is missing
2. Some pointy needle above the building is missing
3. A woman near the fountain is missing
4. A woman between the tram and the street light
5. Something orange near the big chimney in the back

All above numbers are marked in the photo below near the red circles

5d1Xo71.jpg

DeletedUser20366

1. no smoke on chimney left top corner
2. no spire on Capitol's main dome (well, I guess it's the Capitol, isn't it..?)
3. first person in the row in front of the Capitol in the middle, near the fountain or whatever it is, missing
4. red flag to the right of the main building of the Capitol (in the background) missing
5. person to the right of the tram, right margin, missing...
6. the top of the lamp on the left side of the street
7. the top of a tower in the background, to the right of the missing flag I have mentioned above....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32834

I found 5 differences

Attachments

• changedscreen.jpg
    changedscreen.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser38887

Loading_Screen_Different.jpg Loading_Screen_Different.jpg Smoke from chimney missing. Top of dome missing. Lady to the right of trolly missing.

DeletedUser39080

Hey! I have found 7 differences! Here is my picture, and I hope I win the price, would be nice :)

Attachments

421.2 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser38646

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

DeletedUser38568

I found 5

Attachments

• anniversary contest day 1.jpg
    anniversary contest day 1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39012

Hello,
The differences are:
Woman by the trolley.
2. Red Spire to the lower right of the capital building.
3. Statue atop the capital building.
4. Smoke coming out of the triple stacks left side.

Think I got them all, Thanks!
Karnubis

DeletedUser39083

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Sincerely,

UploadAnswer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.