• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

UBERhelp1

Every time I open up this thread I am prepared to type "wrong location."

But why should I? I'll let them post here so that I am one step closer to winning.

I'm in a bad mood :p

DeletedUser25795

Can people please stop posting the answers in this topic, for all to see them. And for info there are over 8 differences :) :) :)

DeletedUser39570

To award only 7 Players when there are several tens of thousands playing the game all over the world is a little ridiculous and doesn't make sense. Why not Award 7000, 700 or even 70 players. Like Clara Osgood said, why would Inno want to celebrate their birthday with only 7 happy players, while angering the other tens of thousands. Come on Inno 7???

DeletedUser36624

Clicking #1 for me still takes me to the contest page. Since you can still put in an entry for day 1 until the 22nd, there's no reason for it to be "too late".

DeletedUser25795

http://prntscr.com/ndhlo9

So did I successfully "pass" the contest or "miss" it. I can't have done both. INNO please amend the wording thanks.

(thanks Rox, yep i re-read the message and it says as above, so i deleted the post i think you are replying to)

DeletedUser36624

Are you in a time zone where it is past midnight, or clicking from a forum where the server time is past midnight?

DeletedUser25795

I live in UK but play American Server (but this is forums so not sure if that changes anything), so maybe its my PC clock not in sinc with Forums clock. Just weird it says "I missed" today's entry when I was the first person to put in an entry.

Emberguard

I live in UK but play American Server (but this is forums so not sure if that changes anything), so maybe its my PC clock not in sinc with Forums clock. Just weird it says "I missed" today's entry when I was the first person to put in an entry.
It says that when clicking on the link, it's not based on whether you've already entered

It's possible the timing for the message that pops up is out of whack given it doesn't stop you from accessing the page - it's only a prompt to say entries are overdue. For those that haven't yet submitted I'd ignore it, go in and submit anyway. Worst case scenario anything submitted after x:xx simply gets ignored, best case scenario the "too late" prompt was mistimed resulting in appearing too early and your submission goes into the running

Galechade

Two things:
1. I cannot upload ,my picture. It's saved as a JPEG. Do I need to use some other format?
2. Can we enter on every server we play on?