• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser38090

Two things:
1. I cannot upload ,my picture. It's saved as a JPEG. Do I need to use some other format?
2. Can we enter on every server we play on?
1. Use an image hosting website and then use the image insert tool to put it in.
2. No, it's 700 diamonds as an award, so you can use it in any world, so no world specifications are necessary.

DeletedUser25795

Try a screen capture programme like lightshot (slick on my screenshot 4 post up) and you can download it for free from that

DeletedUser27889

Server or world?
Diamonds are shared between all worlds played on a server. If you win diamonds you will have access to them on each world you play. This is the forum for the US version of the game.

If you do in fact mean server and that you have accounts on the UK or any other version of the game apart from your US account if their forum is running similar contests they aren't linked, each server is separate so there should be nothing wrong with entering a different server's contests. Players from all over enter the beta contests as well as their live servers all the time.

Emberguard

2. No, it's 700 diamonds as an award, so you can use it in any world, so no world specifications are necessary.
Server not world

EG: I'm on en, us and beta. Can I enter on every server I have an account on?
Answer: as long as I'm not a mod on those servers then yes because the servers are completely separate from each other

Emberguard

Two things:
1. I cannot upload ,my picture. It's saved as a JPEG. Do I need to use some other format?

1. check the size of the image. It needs to be under 1mb. If it's not uploading I'd change the size of the image. I find images under or around 1,000 x 1,000 pixels tend to be within the limit

DeletedUser25795

Don't think Beta forums are running this competition, and if it is then I can't see it. But I know EN forums are as they have all the same questions on their competition page as this one.

Emberguard

Don't think Beta forums are running this competition, and if it is then I can't see it. But I know EN forums are as they have all the same questions on their competition page as this one.
Yeah agreed. I don't think Beta is running this particular contest either. But if they were running a contest that's also available on live servers then you could go in on both servers

Last edited:

DeletedUser29623

My guild chats are full of people who are getting error messages just trying to register on the forums, So expect these questions to go on all night. This was poorly thought out and executed, for sure.

Galechade

I think I turned in the first day correctly lol.. ouch .. best way to solve is this is to use transparency and overlay the images reducing and restoring transparency to find what is different.
DB what program you use that has transparency in it? Paint does not, or else I don't know where to find it in Paint.

DeletedUser2037

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
hello sir i finished the ist day picture about the picture differences and i saw its still await for the moderator approval why is this happen and is my entry count for the ist day or not please reply me thanks majid009

Emberguard

@majid009 "awaiting moderator approval" means you and the mods can see the post but not everyone elses.

If you see that then you've done it correctly and your entry is submitted. This is deliberate to prevent everyone from copying each others answers

DeletedUser36775

What a disappointment cant upload the file . followed directions opened in paint, circled the changes , saved the changed . error uploading file . made it smaller to email , then made it avatar small , just under 2 kb. still error loading file .. again what a disappointment. and a waste of time for no reward just frustration. since i cant upload now i dont have a chance..

DeletedUser2037

@majid009 "awaiting moderator approval" means you and the mods can see the post but not everyone elses.

If you see that then you've done it correctly and your entry is submitted. This is deliberate to prevent everyone from copying each others answers
oh ok i got you thanks alot Emberguard

Emberguard

What a disappointment cant upload the file . followed directions opened in paint, circled the changes , saved the changed . error uploading file . made it smaller to email , then made it avatar small , just under 2 kb. still error loading file .. again what a disappointment. and a waste of time for no reward just frustration. since i cant upload now i dont have a chance..
You can use a outside server to upload the image. If you have discord you can upload the image and send it to yourself, then link from there

Alternatively just describe in text your answers

DeletedUser25795

DAY 2: I presume you only get the bonus for the first world you long into? My main has the bonuses but all my other worlds have no bonuses. Anyone else noticed this.

BruteForceAttack

I was told "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" WHY?????
DAY 2: I presume you only get the bonus for the first world you long into? My main has the bonuses but all my other worlds have no bonuses. Anyone else noticed this.

Per contest page, bonus is only for the first world you login.

"So, log into the game and have fun with the additional boosts for the day! :) Please make sure you login on the world you want the boosts active on, as they will only be on one world! "

I'm guessing i.e. if you use the same user across different servers.

DeletedUser38090

Back in my day, we used to have to powerlevel our St. Mark's Basilica to level 60, and our Lighthouse of Alexandria to level 80 to get these kinds of boosts. It was a walk uphill both ways in snow. Nowadays, everybody gets these kinds of boosts. Millennials these days...

DeletedUser36624

Are you capable of reading?