• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28836

My favorite memory is bringing all of my friends that I've gamed with online for years over to Forge of Empires. Since then, I've met many more friends and built a wonderful guild where we continue to make more memories every day. That was over 4 years ago. Thanks for all of the wonderful memories InnoGames!

thekaz
T World

DeletedUser31778

I remember the first time I fought a battle against a single pikeman and the Kraken destroyed him. I won without having to make a single move.

DeletedUser39777

My best memory was when you added the Viking settlement. It gave you something else to do while waiting for collections and productions to finish.

DeletedUser38083

My best memory is finding this game. Having grown up really loving city building game(I played the original Sim City) since the 80's or early 90's, I was super excited when I discovered this game so many years ago.

DeletedUser38907

My favorite memory was when I got the final blueprint for the Temple of Relics, because it took a while and because I play GE a lot so really wanted the reward statues -- and it was worth the wait!

DeletedUser39145

My favorite memory is the first time I was able to win the grand prize (i.e., get all the building upgrades) for an event!

DeletedUser38519

So far, my favorite memory is understanding how to work the Viking Settlement puzzle so that I finished the full development within the initial 21 days and received the 6-piece reward. I really worked hard to keep up with the collections and use the sell/build features as best I could. I hope I can do it again.

DeletedUser39272

One of the things I've most enjoyed about playing FoE is the chance to interact with so many different players. Not only have I been able to aid and support people I know, but also people I will probably never know! I have also received aid and support from many game players both known and unknown.

The game is multifaceted and challenging without being impossible to participate in. It's been fun to see my little stone age city grow to where it is today and to look forward to where it will go from here!

DeletedUser38856

My favorite moment was on April Fools. A friend and I collaborated to fool our guild and another guild who we were still in the thread of by claiming it was my friend's birthday. Some were skeptical, but others wished her one and some were very sincere, which made it very funny. There was another who I accidentally revealed to, but he proceeded to wish her one anyway (cute!). Of course, one trick is not enough. She continued on with another friend to make fake sticks to bricks thread, having replies "Where is it?". And posting fake treasury donations, I donated a single gas, and claimed I farted but girls don't fart, April Fools~! And proceeded to blame a man. Others joined in for small jokes like "Omg I'm quitting the guild ~" and such as well. It was a very fun April Fools!

DeletedUser39640

Hmm, well this is the toughest contest in this series, since there are so many favorite moments to choose from! :D
I really like the events though. Helps keep the game interesting, and surely keeps the devs busy. :)
And the cultural settlements are nice too! Just wish I had more time to play it more often Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Egyptian settlement! :cool:
Thanks for the opportunity to win some of those precious diamonds!

Douglas 221

I am glad you mentioned small and big memories. It reminded me of how welcomed I felt when I joined my second guild in my primary world. I had gone a few weeks in a guild and there was not much communication or assistance. I started looking around and found my current guild and have spent over a year with them. Fun people and many many chances to chat. That is my big memory. My small memory is the victory we had just yesterday in GvG. For the first time our guild had enough people and resources to take on 5 different sectors in 3 eras. It was not long ago that we only had a few sectors in Iron Age and that was it. We had 2-3 people who would take on one sector per day. Guilds, I feel, are what really makes this game an experience and not just a game.

DeletedUser39254

My favorite memory is when I discover the game!
I have seen one announcement and decided to give a try.
My only regret is that I haven't seen before!!!

DeletedUser33348

I have a few awesome memories. I remember the rush of getting my first Wishing Well after hearing how cool it sounded, and I remember the first time it kicked out diamonds and how I ran into the other room to tell my spouse about it. It wasn't even the fact it was diamonds because I didn't know what they were really, but just how pretty the graphic was. There are more, but the best one is about a guild coming together for an improbable GE victory.

We were a newer guild, testing our chops and arriving on the scene like a new kid on the block ready to claim our territory among the elite. We drew an unbeaten guild with a trophy case that only gleamed gold, one of the oldest and most powerful guilds in the game, and we knew we were in for a battle. We raced. We pulled together. There was cheering on threads, encouraging on the main guild chat, and constant updates on percentages. We posted ridiculous trades and teamed together to get them filled so every member could do their part. I remember someone blowing every forge point they had to get their building close to leveling so a junior member could get medals and buy more attempts. It was 132 to 133.3 when that final encounter was claimed and we could claim victory and I am surprised other servers didn't hear the cheering on the guild thread. 50 members coming together on a hard fought and dearly coveted first major victory against a juggernaut. We had arrived and we had done it together!

Not sure how I could top that one!

DeletedUser37018

My favorite memory of playing FoE was when my boyfriend (now husband) and I had to travel to California for training and he kept asking me what i was playing with on the plane and teased me about it being "candy Crush" and i told him it wasn't and showed him I was playing FoE and explained the game and he said "so your building a empire?" I said yes i am a Queen :) And when i told him i enjoyed the game because you had to plan and create strategies to maximize your efficiency, he reached over and hugged me and said "i always knew I would marry a smart woman"
That was the week he proposed in Disneyland in front of the Blue Bayou restaurant!!!!

DeletedUser40069

My favorite memory is finding the forum online, after a month of playing I was enjoying it but knew that there had to be strategies out there to make the game okay even better. I found the forum, and stayed up hours reading. I started a new world and am now 100% hooked!

DeletedUser39130

I have been playing only since October or November. But having fallen short in completing my Winter tower in my first special event, I was excited to have finished my Colossus in the Forge Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.