• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

triple.ripple

One Favorite Memory was the first day I was able to battle all the way 48 steps of Guild Expedition play! (just last week).
Other favorite memory was when I joined a guild after going it alone through much of middle ages; Still with same guild, "Global Empire Traders", and it has been a great help to my game.

eastbill

There are many memories.. but one of the best was winning all the towers in PvP for a week. From Bronze to Modern. And also my guild coming in first in GE that same week. A week filled with FP and Medals.

DeletedUser38906

For me, it's joining the guild Liberty. It's a place of no inner politics, power grabs, drama, or anything like that. It's this impossible dream of everyone actually working together and I love it.

DeletedUser17572

When I finally hit level 80 on my Arc and making it all the way through Oceanic Future with out buying any diamonds

DeletedUser39295

Favorite memory was completing my first set of blueprints for the lighthouse of Alexander. No Diamonds used.

DeletedUser39118

The excitement of finally, after 6 months of working on it, getting my ARC to level 80 to fully participate in our guild's 1.9 contribution thread

DeletedUser39492

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser38085

My favorite moment was when I finished my 1st event, forge bowl, and got a lv 10 GB.

DeletedUser39492

My favorite memory is winning a large contribution bid on a great building

Amativissimus

I scrimped and saved for most of an era to get the Forge Points, and clear the tiles, for a certain Great Building. As soon as I cleared the land, I put a plea on our Guild Forum for the needed trades, and within less than a shift I had all the goods I needed. I put the stix in the mud, and within two days I had a Great Building at Level 2, and it was in full production mode. YAY for a good Guild!

DeletedUser39304

My favorite memory is winning the first Vikings Culture and getting the top reward with only a few hours to spare. Learning the mechanics and scooting in under the wire!

DeletedUser40130

My favorite memory is when I finally got a full set of Blue Prints for my very first Great Building!!

DeletedUser34724

My favorite memory, well I would have to say it was yesterday 4/22 in my second when I joined the Kings for a day guild it only had two guild members but it was like we just clicked I had jumped around maybe 4 or 5 guilds till the leader of the guild sent me a friend request and like I said we just clicked so I left the guild I was in and joined his we started GE this morning it was Kings for a day first time in GE championship and so far we are killing in 1st place at something like 40% so I guess I have to new great memories to add to the rest of my awesome memories I have from the best game I have ever played ....FORGE OF EMPIRES..... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS YOU ALL ROCK......Happy Birthday......FoE....

DeletedUser39078

my favorite memory was getting the Royal Ship during the summer event 2018

DeletedUser33698

Day 7 - It is by far the handful of quality people I have met. While the vast majority of today's generation don't seem to like to interact and only converse in "tweets" whether it was being a newbie and sharing that "growiing up"experience with a teacher from Massachusetts. To meeting a young rogue xpat living in New Zeland as she seeks to make her future. To continued conversations with one of the finest people who i have ever met, residing in Trinadad. Being able to meet new people from around the globe have made unforgetable memories that I am very thankful for

DeletedUser32847

My Favorite memory was the first time I experienced the Christmas Event on FOE

Status
Not open for further replies.