• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatrikon

My favorite FOE memory came after I had been playing for maybe six months. In the chat window someone asked a question, and I answered it. And I realized that's the point where you stop being a newbie, and become an expert: When you're no longer the person asking the questions, but the person answering them. And I suddenly realized I wasn't a newbie anymore. I'm actually an expert! People are looking to me for advice!

DeletedUser39859

My favorite memory was the daunting task of obtaining my arc. I was referred to a great arc broker that led me through the process since I had no idea what I was doing. Lucky for me I started during the Sprng Event, so somehow I was able to come up with the forge points and goods in a week! The arc broker was kind, patient, and fun to work through the process. A great feeling of accomplishment!

King Ultor

My favorite time playing this game was when GvG first opened. It was a race to acquire land and everyone was equal. I miss those days.

DeletedUser38811

I most enjoyed the mounted archers and long bowmen....I love this game from the Bronze to the Colonial....Then it starts to get to modern for me...When I want to escape to the city I have constructed, I don't want asphalt and machine guns...That i can get by tuning on TV....Getting a Farm for the first time was huge,,,then...Worst complaint? (in this reply?) that expansions prices keep going up.....starty to lose incentive to expand...I love this game, play daily and have developed friendships and fun...Thanks to all at FOE for the great escape and great experience....Tarzan

babsy57

My favorite memory of playing FOE was in December 2015. I had just started playing the game and it was during the Winter Event. I had no clue how to play the game, nor how the Winter Event worked. However, I was having so much fun selecting and opening the "free" gifts. I had nothing in my city and every "free" gift was cherished.

DeletedUser27384

The most memorable moment for me during playing this game is the joy when the support team gave me back the Mill of Sunflower which is an awesome building which I deleted by mistake;):oops:. I loved the speed with which they helped me as I was very depressed after losing that precious building. I will forever remain grateful to the support team for returning me the special building.:):rolleyes::D

It was a cold and stormy day in March. My wife beside me was expecting our first child. Suddenly our vehicle swerved off the road and into a snow bank. Fortuitously, my smart phone had three and a half bars and 86% battery life. I was able to get a call into Dr. Mandrubar at his hospital laboratory, and while help was on the way I was able to garner the last needed blueprint for the Arc while hooking up with a fellow guildmate for the needed Arc construction goods. When I asked how many Forge Points they would cost me he said, "no worries, use them to build your Arc". What a great day. Of course we named our son Dru.

But don't hold me to the tale - it may have been only a fevered dream as I lay in my tent by the Guild Expedition trail, suffering madly from a dreaded tsetse fly bite and mild lava burns.

DeletedUser18516

We all know there are a lot of introverted persons that play online games, and I'll have to admit that I used to be one of them; but every time I make contact with someone, and strike up a friendship, I consider that a milestone, in my book, at least.

DeletedUser36018

Really good memory was getting my arc on P world. Better memory was getting my second arc on T world and my best memory was getting my third arc on Q world.

DeletedUser35309

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser35309

I would have to say my favorite memory is when I joined my first guild. I hesitated some time before joining one and was given a random invite. Some of the best people and I would say they spoiled me a bit. It's too bad we 'broke up' as moany had real life to do, but some ppl you dont forget. <3

DeletedUser36020

My favorite memory was getting my chateua Frontenac great building to level 10 and starting to cycle recurring quests in my first city. It completely changed how I appreciated the game.

zeibal

zeibal - F World: My favorite memory is when I was invited to become a guild leader by my guild's existing leadership. Proud but intimidating!

DeletedUser29624

I have been playing FOE for a little over a year now and enjoy playing very much. The last few months I have been playing more than usual because of medical issues with my dad and myself. If it hasn't been for FOE I might have gone mental. I have a bad back and shoulder issue and also Gall Bladder problems to go along with what ails me. I can't pinpoint any one time or feature that I have enjoyed the most. I have enjoyed the whole game with all of its storylines, Special Quests, and the Guild Expedition. It all helps me pass time during the week. I want to thank all the creators of FOE for making the game fun and the effects are fantastic. I like the new look of the Babel also.

DeletedUser36762

My fondest memory was winning my Mad Scientist. My husband started playing before me and I was intrigued by this awesome building he had just won. So my excitement convinced me to start my leap into FOE. But, it was a very, very long time before you offered this building as a reward for an event. I requested it many times. Finally, like a genie my wished was granted. I love this building more than any of the others. And that is how my fondest memory came to be. Thanks for my Mad Scientist!

bomber9530

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when I first joined my current guild and met all the amazing people that help make the game more fun. I've made some life long friends that definitely know how to have a good time. Without the social component of the game, I would not be going on my 4th year of playing Forge of Empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.