• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40203

My greatest memory is when I first began playing this game. How simple things were then establishing that simple city with a few huts and supply buildings certainly not knowing how that city would grow and how my interest, participation and enjoyment of the game would grow along with it.

DeletedUser36247

One of my favorite days in this game was the 1st time I finished the Guild Expedition. Even though I could only fight up to the beginning of Level 3, then had to negotiate my way to the end. I got 100 forge points and it felt like such a major accomplishment along with getting the reward of the 100 forge points. I took me almost 4 hours to decide how to invest and spend that many points. It was so much fun.

DeletedUser21474

A few weeks back in GE I received all the following as ToR rewards in a single GE level: 200 FPs, 100 FPs, 20 FPs and 20 FPs. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.