• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

That's right, run away you cowards!

DeletedUser31540

This is hilarious .... not only is that an attrocious compostiton for a defending army but the player who attacked had no idea what they were doing ... its clear he attacked the rogues first even though the enemy trebs were within range — this should have been a flawless victory for the attacker but instead he lost a couple troops and surrendered

On another note ... it would be realistic but maybe not so not cool if defensive armies could surrender after the computer realized that resisting was futile !

DeletedUser31540

On the nose.

Oops sorry for my wrong assumption :/ — yet again xivarmy is spot on with his assesment lol ... i need to step my game up

Ive spent a lot of time playing this silly game so i figured ive seen it all — but ive never been in this situation before ! Interesting thanks for sharing !!!

DeletedUser36624

I always use 1 Champion + 7 Rogues to face 4 Heavy units + 4 Artillery units.
This is HMA, where the trebuchet reigns supreme. There are several of these 4 heavy/4 artillery setups, sometimes in both waves, in the end of HMA GE, where the DA combat bonuses ramp up hard. Normally, I don't even take damage against these, although I did take damage in the first wave (also 4 heavy/4 artillery) because I was rushing to try to finish, and didn't properly handle a situation with slow terrain (usually a benefit!) where the DA trebuchet hits left rogues on the bottom and the heavies were coming in on the top, and I couldn't quite reach a second heavy with a rogue.

On the first turn, the enemy trebuchets will convert 4 rogues, and together the six trebuchets you now have must take out the first two enemy trebuchets, as well as either the third, or one hit to each of the third and fourth. On the second turn, your first two trebuchets will finish off the remainder of the enemy trebuchets (they will get no more than the one hit they got). The other four will hit each of the four heavies, and if they are close enough (depends on terrain), two will get a rogue up the tailpipe, next turn if not this turn. Third turn, the heavies convert the rogues, and you now have 8 trebuchets to finish off 2 damaged heavies, which will be an exercise left for the class.