• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add a new prize in rotation as the final reward in GE

Jern2017

Proposal:

Add a FP reward in rotation along with the already offered rewards for the final, 64th encounter.

Current system:

Currently, the player can win one of the following prizes for completing the last encounter:

Renovation Kit
Store Building item
Fountain of Youth
Sacred Sky Watch
Terrace Farm

Details:

All of the existing prizes are useful for me. I like the FoYs for my diamond farm world, TFs are useful for producing FPs and goods etc. However, players who have been playing the game for a long time and completing all four difficulties of the Guild Expedition weekly have inventories full of said buildings. You can only build so many and no matter how much you like them, you come to a point where you have no space left for them in your city. I propose a new reward gets put in rotation - 50 or 100 FPs. One of the possible rewards for completing the last encounter in difficulty III is 20 FPs, so 50 FPs for completing the last encounter in difficulty IV seems in balance. On the other hand, the gold relic includes a 100 FP reward and since the rewards for the final encounter are found in jade relics, a 100 FP reward seems in balance as well.

Abuse prevention:

There are five rewards currently offered as a prize for completing the last encounter. They rotate and only two prizes are available per week, both have a 50% chance of getting them. Adding the 6th, FP reward, would make each of the final prize be available every three weeks. For example:

Week one: Terrace Farm, FoY
Week two: Renovation Kit, FP reward
Week three: Store Building, Sacred Sky Watch

This would remove the chance of accumulating too many FP rewards.

Visual aids:

None.

Conclusion:

The FP reward would be useful for everyone, not just players with space.

DeletedUser37617

+1
I for one never seem to have much space available, but I could always use more FP.

Algona

I'm in favor of the overall spirit of the proposal, the rewards in GE overall have grown stale and are in dire need of a refresh. While I'm not opposed to the specifics of your proposal, I think it barely makes a dent in the much larger issue.

Gonna disagree with you a bit. While the GE prizes have grown stale for experienced players, they are still a treasure trove to new players and players starting new cities.

I like both this exact Proposal and the general design area it touches because additional prizes that all players will welcome that fit in with the power level of current prizes combines nicely with the already established good prizes for new cities.

Although i suppose that the highest end players will look at 50 FP and still say, 'meh'. :D

Jern2017

I'll take 50 FPs over yet another TF or FoY anytime.

I do agree with @RazorbackPirate, the rewards in the GE are stale (I want to keep the diamond rewa, though), but I didn't want to propose anything too drastic.

Lancer

I think this is a great proposal. It's very clear and if nothing comes from this exact proposal, it opens up cause for alterations that may take place in the future.

+1.

DeletedUser22214

+1. It's in line with my proposal from a while back to put fps as an option in the Jade relics

Jern2017

+1. It's in line with my proposal from a while back to put fps as an option in the Jade relics

I don't care for the Jade relics anymore. They're a good source of special buildings for newer players, but not as useful to more advanced players (just like the final reward in GE). I wish they could contain 150 or 200 FP. That would make me excited again when I saw one pop up.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Instead of keeping the reward random, why not give a choice of a building or an item, those that have enough of the buildings can then take a lesser item reward and everyone is happy.