• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CA troops in LMA

DeletedUser40311

I know this post is going to irritate some people because it’s all over the place, but there’s so many comments about it and none of them are specific enough. I know I can get colonial age troops in late Middle Ages by moving ahead on the map and completing quests, but I want to know exactly where that point is. I also know you’re not supposed to go too far because you will lose the double recurring quest in LMA, I also would like to know where that point is. I found a guide for this a while ago but I can’t seem to find it again, can anyone help me out ?

DeletedUser36020

Go as far as but do not complete the fair maiden quest. You will get 2 musketeers and 2 rq slots.

But if u complete fair maiden you unlock bonus quest. This can be completed in LMA but it takes awhile or some diamonds. I just completed this yesterday after moving into lma on monday, so I can confirm it is 100% completable in lma. U have to unlock most tech and finish bonus provinces. You will get tons of diamonds as well as like 7 or 8 more ca units. At the end u get the 2nd rq slot back.

DeletedUser40311

Go as far as but do not complete the fair maiden quest. You will get 2 musketeers and 2 rq slots.

But if u complete fair maiden you unlock bonus quest. This can be completed in LMA but it takes awhile or some diamonds. I just completed this yesterday after moving into lma on monday, so I can confirm it is 100% completable in lma. U have to unlock most tech and finish bonus provinces. You will get tons of diamonds as well as like 7 or 8 more ca units. At the end u get the 2nd rq slot back.

Thanks! So watch out for “fair maiden” and don’t do it, got it

DeletedUser36020

Thanks! So watch out for “fair maiden” and don’t do it, got it
Just a word of warning: the fair maiden quest is just to gather supplies and coins. You will finish it eventually, u just can't collect it. So u have to be careful. However as I said if u do complete it you can get the 2nd slot back while in lma, its just a lot of recruiting troops, researching, and taking sectors vs CA troops.

RazorbackPirate

Just a word of warning: the fair maiden quest is just to gather supplies and coins. You will finish it eventually, u just can't collect it. So u have to be careful. However as I said if u do complete it you can get the 2nd slot back while in lma, its just a lot of recruiting troops, researching, and taking sectors vs CA troops.
What I did was let the quest sit uncollected, then worked on clearing all of the bonus provinces. Once I had acquired all of them, I collected the 'Fair Maiden' quest, then just needed to click collect on all of the quests in the Bonus questline. Once you've collected all them to complete the Bonus questline, RQs will pop back up in the second slot.

DeletedUser36020

What I did was let the quest sit uncollected, then worked on clearing all of the bonus provinces. Once I had acquired all of them, I collected the 'Fair Maiden' quest, then just needed to click collect on all of the quests in the Bonus questline. Once you've collected all them to complete the Bonus questline, RQs will pop back up in the second slot.
Bonus questline also needed a ton of troop recruitment, so that doesn't immediately bypass it all.

DeletedUser40311

Bonus questline also needed a ton of troop recruitment, so that doesn't immediately bypass it all.

I’m guessing the troops are age specific? And I couldn’t just throw down a Spearfighter Barracks lol. I also have Traz, might make that part a bit easier

DeletedUser36020

I’m guessing the troops are age specific? And I couldn’t just throw down a Spearfighter Barracks lol. I also have Traz, might make that part a bit easier
It's certain troops of either lma or ca

DevaCat

Recently moved to LMA and had the second slot for exactly one collection ... Completely forgot and triggered the bonus quest line (face plant). In my case it wasn't too much of a pain, quests wanting take a sector/province made it fairly quick to complete and getting that second RQ slot is lovely.

Now, the one to really watch out for is the trigger at Las Penas :p