• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB idea

Jern2017

What about a Great Building that would have a chance of increasing (either doubling like the Blue Galaxy or increasing by a certain % like the Chateau) the rewards you get in the Guild Expedition?

DeletedUser24787

you mean i can increase my gate of the sun count or face of the ancients

how would you vary in the random diamonds earned this treads close to dnsl

are you suggesting the chest unlocked from encounters ?

are you suggesting changing increased values of relics?

if so how do you increase the terrace farms or any other building?

whats the work around for the kits(one up or reno)
(those are innos big sellers :rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

GE rewards, not relics. Sure, there's sometimes a Gate/Face reward from a chest in the GE, but there's also FPs and diamonds.

DeletedUser24787

the idea has been kicked around before not much support but perhaps you might revaitalize the idea if you able to go into further details on the concept with in the limits of whats "allowed" to suggest

Jern2017

Must've been before my time here.

I can't say I'm able to provide more details and I'm not sure it'll do any good. I heard GB proposals have never been accepted. I just thought it might be interesting and want to hear other player's input.

DeletedUser

I think the Temple of Relics really already serves this purpose, don't you think? Indirectly, but it definitely increases GE rewards.

DeletedUser29726

I think one GE-specific GB is probably enough. I mean I'd probably build another one if it was any good - but I don't really see the need. If they want us to get more stuff out of expedition I'd prefer they just revamped the base rewards rather than hide them behind leveling a GB (which would only serve to gate-keep new players away from the new higher reward level - high level players would have level 60+ of the new GB within a week if it were any good).

Agent327

Technically it would be DNSL

Do not suggest list

• Changes regarding Diamonds (costs of items and features, package prices, use of diamonds, etc.).

Jern2017

Technically it would be DNSL

Do not suggest list

• Changes regarding Diamonds (costs of items and features, package prices, use of diamonds, etc.).

Indeed, that's why it's not a proposal, merely a discussion thread. They introduced the Blue Galaxy which can double a diamond collection from a Wishing Well.

DeletedUser29563

Think about it...before GE was introduced...what was the chief guild based complaint? "we don't do GvG, our guild treasury is a waste".

If BG is done right, meaning it has depth, a great battle element, and benefits a guild at least to the equal extent as GE, then why do GE.

GE will always have a place with newish players, cause it helps them as much as the guild. But for seasoned players, especially GvG players like myself, GE is..well... boring. I do ot as a labor of love for my guild, but it's just that..a labor.

If BG is as taxing on my guilds treasury as GvG..or near so. And as beneficial as GE, of near so. Then GE will become moot. This is the case for alot of players man, read the BG thread comments.
With the exception of newer players, GE is boring, it's not a challenge, and the newer event buildings have devalued it's rewards greatly.
I'm not saying it will be removed from the game, because it won't. But it'll become stagnant and stale. Therefore getting no further development attention, nor should it. It has served it's purpose, and ran it's course.

As for the OPs GB idea..I like it. It's just behind it's time.

DeletedUser29563

I guess perhaps if BG doesn't directly affect guild level it may remain relevant to help level up ones guild.

Im just not sure there's enough room for 3 guild bases features.

DeletedUser29563

Well, I'll definitely continue doing GE. It doesn't cost me a lot and some of the rewards, like FP relics and diamonds, especially on the 4th level, are enough to keep me interested.

I do agree the rewards, like special buildings, have become stale for more advanced players.
I hope your right man

RazorbackPirate

Think about it...before GE was introduced...what was the chief guild based complaint? "we don't do GvG, our guild treasury is a waste".

If BG is done right, meaning it has depth, a great battle element, and benefits a guild at least to the equal extent as GE, then why do GE.

GE will always have a place with newish players, cause it helps them as much as the guild. But for seasoned players, especially GvG players like myself, GE is..well... boring. I do ot as a labor of love for my guild, but it's just that..a labor.

If BG is as taxing on my guilds treasury as GvG..or near so. And as beneficial as GE, of near so. Then GE will become moot. This is the case for alot of players man, read the BG thread comments.
With the exception of newer players, GE is boring, it's not a challenge, and the newer event buildings have devalued it's rewards greatly.
I'm not saying it will be removed from the game, because it won't. But it'll become stagnant and stale. Therefore getting no further development attention, nor should it. It has served it's purpose, and ran it's course.

As for the OPs GB idea..I like it. It's just behind it's time.
While I understand your goods issues theory, GE gives free diamonds. Boring, repetitive, in need of a refresh? Yes to all of that. But to think that Inno will give it no further attention and it's run it's course like GvG, is to me a false premise.

While I don't doubt, there will be existing GvG guild's like yours that when forced to make a choice based on treasury goods, GE will be your choice to go by the wayside, but 95% of the players not currently doing GvG won't be abandoning GE for Battlegrounds, Battlegrounds will be an addition to GE.

Are there guilds who will continue to largely ignore GE who will also ignore Battlegrounds, I'm sure. Marginal guilds abound. I plan to go all out in Battlegrounds once they hit, but unless Battlegrounds starts spitting diamonds, I have no plans to back off GE. I also don't see the 58 person GvG guild I'm in that just won this week's GE with 133.3% completion to back off GE either. We take our GE competitions seriously. I don't see GBG changing that one bit.

DeletedUser29726

Even if BG is as taxing on treasury as GvG (i sure hope so - but I have my doubts), the goods spent to unlock GE are a drop in the bucket compared to that. Remember that a level 80+ arc collected daily can pay for oh about 30 guild members to GE. Inverting that, I'm sure you can afford 4% of your arc contributions to continue unlocking GE no matter how much GB costs the treasury.