• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28147

Because humans, as a species, are generally stupid.

Why do phones need cases to protect them from dropping?
Because humans are clumsy idiots that either grip things to hard or not hard enough.

Why do people ask the same question again after it was just answered fully and completely?

UBERhelp1

Why do people ask the same question again after it was just answered fully and completely?
Because people are too lazy to check.

Does everyone see colors differently? Like if I had your eyes would the world look inverted? Or do we all have the exact same color perception (NOT INCLUDING COLOR BLINDNESS)

RazorbackPirate

Does everyone see colors differently? Like if I had your eyes would the world look inverted? Or do we all have the exact same color perception (NOT INCLUDING COLOR BLINDNESS)
Due to biological differences in the eyes of men and women, as a general rule, women perceive more variations in color and hue than men. Color blindness only happens in men and varies in degree between men who are colorblind. In addition, color perception is a function of both the physical ability of the eye to correctly receive the information and the ability of the cerebral cortex to accurately decode and interpret the information. With the infinite variability of eyes. brains, and everything else about a person, I would say yes, if we traded eyes, we would each see the world in a very different way.

If we can measure the distance between North and South. Why can't we measure the distance between East and West?

Super Catanian

If we can measure the distance between North and South. Why can't we measure the distance between East and West?
Because of the Earth's rotational axis. North and south are defined by that axis, but not east and west.

How many animals did humans have to ride before finding out horses were cool with it?

DeletedUser40191

In a set of 367 randomly chosen people, at least two of them should have the same birthday. However, 99% probability is reached with just 57 people, and 50% probability with 23 people. Go figure!

Birthday_Paradox.svg

Zatrikon

No it would not. There would just be more death.

If Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk whenever he gets angry, shouldn't there be other characters that transform and gain super powers whenever they experience some other emotion? For example, Bob Borsis turns into Seer whenever he gets bored. He gains the power of clairvoyance and can see things that are interesting going on in far off locations. "Don't bore me. You wouldn't like me when I'm bored." What other ones can you think up?

Emberguard

Should there? Only to an extent. One persons powers don’t effect another’s normally speaking ‘nor does it guarantee the presence of others like them. It does however open up the possibility of others having similar powers depending on what the “rules” are that allowed it to occur. If anyone gains their powers in the same manner I’d expect them to have the same powers unless there’s something specific to Banner that causes that.

I’d like to see Tony create a suit that changes with him if he ever gained hulk powers :D

Given Hydra is SHIELDS counterpart and a big part of why SHIELD exists - if Hydra didn’t exist, would Earth ever have been able to defend itself against Loki’s attack in Avengers?

barra370804

Yes, marvel would have rushed their time-table and play their captain marvel card then christmas comes early and everyone is merry :(

When do many grains of sand become a pile of sand?

AgentTtv05

It sill grows because it doesn't matter if he tells the truth after he lies.

What happens when a snake eats itself, continuously?

WinnerGR

It would suffocate and die

What two whole, positive numbers that have a one-digit answer when multiplied and a two-digit answer when added?

AgentTtv05

Both words came into written use in the 1800s, long before cars were even a glimmer in Henry Ford's eye. Parkway originally referred to a broad road through a park, the word driveway didn't refer to where the path was (a drive), but what the path was for (driving)

How do you separate the juice pockets in an orange without breaking them?

WinnerGR

Yes tomato is a fruit. But ketchup is not smoothie. Ketchup has vinegar,sugar and other seasoning. Smoothies are freshly prepared and it is like a energy drink.

What is always coming, but never arrives?

Status
Not open for further replies.