• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cancel a Tavern Boost?

Czari

I don't think this is possible but, just in case, is it possible to cancel a friends tavern boost before the time runs out?

DeletedUser27889

No. You can activate a second one with diamonds but you cannot cancel one.

DeletedUser27889

Thanks, Manda, that's what I thought but wanted to make sure. :)
Quite welcome, glad I could be of help. There was a proposal to cancel boosts a while ago but during the discussion members were able to point out quite a few ways in which it could be abused and also lower inno's revenue since there would be no need to buy the second boost. As such it never passed vote.

Czari

Quite welcome, glad I could be of help. There was a proposal to cancel boosts a while ago but during the discussion members were able to point out quite a few ways in which it could be abused and also lower inno's revenue since there would be no need to buy the second boost. As such it never passed vote.

Ahh, makes sense. The only time I wish I could cancel a boost is when I activate the building boost which seems to stay for days then can't add the two military boosts. Hmmm...wonder if the lower building boosts don't last as long. Will have to check that out.

DeletedUser26120

If you want two boosts at once put the longer one as the diamond boost - city shield works well, for example.

The diamond-paid boost will keep going while the free slot is freed up when the first boost runs out.

DeletedUser38659

It wouldn't affect Inno revenue if the option to cancel was only available when the maximum number are activated. I have a daily challenge that I can no longer meet after buying the second slot open because I was unaware of the limit of two

RazorbackPirate

It wouldn't affect Inno revenue if the option to cancel was only available when the maximum number are activated. I have a daily challenge that I can no longer meet after buying the second slot open because I was unaware of the limit of two
Thankfully, there will be another Daily Challenge tomorrow.

Agent327

It took you close to two years to come up with that??????

Nice necro.