• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36020

Since it looks like we can get 2 fully upgraded without diamonds, I'm going with Athena and Artemis. If I'm going to have 2, I'd like them to be different. FPs and attack boost are the way to go for me.
I think I will do the same.

DeletedUser15477

Im looking for list of soccer quests anyone have one?

Thanks ...Bogie

DeletedUser8420

Well with the rule you can't do the events as fast as you can but, at a point limited to one per day, with the league broken down to sections and since I didn't buy diamonds I got bumped down to amateur. It seems that events will be geared toward those that spend diamonds. So now with the medals not being offered this event has turned to crap. Will be spending less and less time on this game. Yes yes I know those that are company people will rip, as usual, my comment apart...so be it...again as usual.

DeletedUser8420

She was just as wrong on that, I didn't feel the need to explicitly point that out as well. I suppose I could have rugged her nose in that as well?

We still get everything that used to be offered in older Events with twp notable exceptions.

We still get Coins, Supplies, FPs, Goods, and yes, even Medals, along with a slew of other prizes.

What we don't get anymore are Diamonds (In the early Winter Events and from the Random Rewards from Historical Questlines) and Barracks.

Cass vented, she was wrong. Why try to salvage any part of that? She wants INNO to return to Event Prizes from years ago. Is that something any rational player wants?

Do you have a memory problem? You dont remember the last event where the medal rewards were offered? Almost all of the previous events had additional medal rewards ....In the very last event rewards included thousands of medals.. .which I gladly partook of, this time how many medals are being offered? almost none. The main rewards are boosts, coin boosts, supply boosts, attack boosts, defender boosts, etc or the buildings which I have already....but medals are all but gone.

RazorbackPirate

Do you have a memory problem? You dont remember the last event where the medal rewards were offered? Almost all of the previous events had additional medal rewards ....In the very last event rewards included thousands of medals.. .which I gladly partook of, this time how many medals are being offered? almost none. The main rewards are boosts, coin boosts, supply boosts, attack boosts, defender boosts, etc or the buildings which I have already....but medals are all but gone.
No need to get snippy about it. So, it seems they've changed up the rewards this event. I suspect next event they'll change it up again. May I also point out, that 'all but gone' means they're still there, as @Algona stated.

Are there less medals offered this event? I couldn't tell you. Since I'm always focused on the main prize and the DS, I don't much pay attention to the contents of each player / chest, it's all pretty much chaff to me. I'll spend and use whatever I get, but I've never chosen a player / chest based on what's inside. While I do still have a few more medal expansions yet to purchase, any medals I earn from anything other than my Arc are negligible and not worth fretting over.

I also wonder why you still get upset over a company gearing their money making activities, events, towards those who spend the money. I'm never getting into Gold league without diamonds. I'm okay with that. I also know if I want to make Silver league to get 2 level 5 Altars, I'll have to play smart. I'm okay with that too.

I'm also okay should my efforts still be thwarted or eclipsed by the diamond players and I don't get that second fully upgraded Altar. One event will not make or break my game or my city. In 2 weeks, there will be another event with new prizes and more chaff.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8420

I will say this, the new buildings being offered are more aesthetically inclined...The altar garden is beautiful....

DeletedUser

Since Wishing Wells are what I was waiting for, the timing was perfect. At 11:00 local time last night they came up as the Daily Special. And the second League concluded mere hours later. Spent all my Energy Drinks hoarded from the beginning of the event, got around 9 WWs per world, then woke up to a Silver League finish in all 6 cities. Score!

Algona

Do you have a memory problem?

Absolutely. But not in this instance.

.In the very last event rewards included thousands of medals.. .which I gladly partook of, this time how many medals are being offered?

While the number of Medals changes Event to Event, Medals have been offered in lots of Events including this one. Don't trust my faulty memory, check for yourself in the fan wikia.

DeletedUser30312

Since Wishing Wells are what I was waiting for, the timing was perfect. At 11:00 local time last night they came up as the Daily Special. And the second League concluded mere hours later. Spent all my Energy Drinks hoarded from the beginning of the event, got around 9 WWs per world, then woke up to a Silver League finish in all 6 cities. Score!

Hmm, I was riding Silver from the Tholos upgrades, but got bumped down to Bronze. I thought the whales might have dropped some diamonds on the Plazas yesterday, but WWs seem a more likely scenario. Honestly, I'd prefer if Inno kept the daily special timer synched up better with the event timer. I didn't bother spending on Plazas since I have 4 in storage, but I wouldn't have wasted drinks on WWs on my main anyway. Nor on Parkog since I still have around 18 more in storage.

Well with the rule you can't do the events as fast as you can but, at a point limited to one per day, with the league broken down to sections and since I didn't buy diamonds I got bumped down to amateur. It seems that events will be geared toward those that spend diamonds. So now with the medals not being offered this event has turned to crap. Will be spending less and less time on this game. Yes yes I know those that are company people will rip, as usual, my comment apart...so be it...again as usual.

Well, events with leagues were already pretty much gold and usually silver to the spenders anyway. Events where I played seriously without spending, I tended to score Bronze. Usually, I only spent the event currency on 2 or 3 dailies, saving up on the other days. The way they have the multiple leagues set up though, there's potential for me to win Bronze 2 or 3 time during the event, or maybe even score a Silver once. I can't complain with that. Heck, a single bit of spending to get rid of the stupid event pointer that only Inno seems to like got me a small bonus of extra FP.

DeletedUser26120

Since it looks like we can get 2 fully upgraded without diamonds, I'm going with Athena and Artemis. If I'm going to have 2, I'd like them to be different. FPs and attack boost are the way to go for me.
I was coming here to post this :) People have complained about the prize but I think it's great, esp after the buff and the fact that you can get 2.

Had 2 upgrades from last year so got another idol too. +10fp production total to my city from event, I'm happy :)

Daily special win rate seemed so much better this time around. It has been noticeably bad the last few events.

Last edited by a moderator:

lemur

I went to bed very late last night in the Bronze League, but I woke up this morning with a trophy for the Amateur League. I understand that the requirement for each league is determined by a set number of the total players, rather than a fixed score threshold. And I understand that a player like me could theoretically be pushed out of a league by other players who increase their score at 4:20 AM (because they don't have much of a real life).

But this process still feels like classic moving the goal posts from InnoGames — especially when we are completely in the dark about who the competing players are and what their scores are.

DeletedUser40495

players who increase their score at 4:20 AM
Only people I know who are up at 4:20 are smoking some fat blunts. Not many play FoE at this time.

So I think the people you are talking about are on a different time zone or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40495

increase their score at 4:20 AM (because they don't have much of a real life).
It’s no different than if those people had spent the drinks the day before instead of the middle of the night... the result would be the same... maybe people just spend their event currency over night to annoy people who assume they will get the rewards they want when they wake up.

If that’s the case those people have a great sense of humor.

I don’t know why you’re complaining about that.

mamboking053

I went to bed very late last night in the Bronze League, but I woke up this morning with a trophy for the Amateur League. I understand that the requirement for each league is determined by a set number of the total players, rather than a fixed score threshold. And I understand that a player like me could theoretically be pushed out of a league by other players who increase their score at 4:20 AM (because they don't have much of a real life).

But this process still feels like classic moving the goal posts from InnoGames — especially when we are completely in the dark about who the competing players are and what their scores are.

There's also different time zones so 4:20 for you might be 1:20 for someone else.

DeletedUser36496

I am glad that I spent as much as I could to finish in the Silver League on both of my worlds (Uceria & Houndsmoor) this past round. I knew I wouldn't be up early to spend the daily collection on time so I didn't take any chances. With this, I am glad to announce that I will have 2 fully upgraded altars on both worlds. I mostly went for the 60ish & 80 ish (short & medium) kicks & most times ended up with the 100ish goal kick, although I did get a good amount of 132 goal kicks (Legendary). Overall, this was a really fun event & I like the fact that the end rewards are smaller this time around (3x2). Great Job Inno & Happy Forging my fellow Forgers!!!
Scorp

DeletedUser28147

If you had chosen the farthest player for every time you had spent event currency you more than likely would have ended up in silver league. It's basic math.

Status
Not open for further replies.