• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My FP-Boosting Plan

mamboking053

Been playing for a year now...

Originally I was going to try and boost my CF the same way I did my Arc, but I’ve got plenty of goods now and I think it makes much more sense to boost FP production as far as possible before moving on to other buildings because doing this makes doing everything else that much easier.

I was, of course, going to start with CC since it’s the easiest to level to 81 and gives a lot of FP. This one I will shoot to 81 at once.

I was then going to level CdM and then Kraken because these will both increase combat strength and FP production at the same time. I'll work on each intermittently based on whichever one requires less FP.

I was then going to plot HS. This gives me both FP and happiness, and it will allow me to level Innovation Tower- another FP building- up some without having to intermittently level TRAZ. I'll work on each intermittently based on whichever one requires less FP.

For my play-style I felt that AO should go last since I usually use next-age units in everything but GvG.

After this, I’ll probably have to level TRAZ before I finish leveling INNO.

Finally, I level AO.

I figure this is the most sensible approach to FoE (if you are trying to reach the highest levels possible as quickly as possible) because unless you can produce goods and sell consistently enough to be reliable, raising FP-GB's is the fastest way to raise all GB’s. It requires you to be patient, but I think it covers most of the basic necessities of FoE-except high-production goods- without leaving a person unbalanced while leveling.

Meat Butcher

I’ve got plenty of goods now .

No such thing to have enough goods.
I would boost up Chateau first (assuming you have a level 80 Arc) and then just start working on finding profitable GB's over and over.
When you are on enough GB's and have profits coming in, you can make more FP's that way than your city will ever make.
I look at goods as indirect FP's so the more the better.

mamboking053

No such thing to have enough goods.
I would boost up Chateau first (assuming you have a level 80 Arc) and then just start working on finding profitable GB's over and over.
When you are on enough GB's and have profits coming in, you can make more FP's that way than your city will ever make.
I look at goods as indirect FP's so the more the better.

Hmmm... I could give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

DeletedUser

Arc @ 80, followed by all military GB (Zeus, CDM, CoA and TA) @ 10, work on GE every week till 64, CF @ 63, then Traz @ 63, CC @ 70, then together Zeus, CDM, CoA and TA to end of 190% self lock
After that AO and Kraken

*Arturis*

If you used your arc right, city fp production is just a small daily income that could be best use to dump on your gbs to get it leveled faster or something to collect when you are on vacation.

DeletedUser36624

If you used your arc right, city fp production is just a small daily income that could be best use to dump on your gbs to get it leveled faster or something to collect when you are on vacation.
But wait! I've been told that nobody makes big profits with an Arc anymore.

DeletedUser31540

Overall your plan is solid ... just a couple things i would tweak

Bring your gbs to 70 — it takes a lot to get from 70 to 80 so targeting 80 right off the start is too high of an upfront cost

I would actually work on hagia first — it costs way less fps to level and you will get get it to 70 much faster than kraken or cdm

Inno is actually the cheapest to powerlevel (providing u dont get sniped) but you need a lot of happiness before you start so another reason to get hagia leveled first

Chateau and traz are not direct fp producers but are super important nonetheless ... it is tricky to decide when to powerlevel them in relation to the fp producers

My order was Arc - Cape - hagia - traz - inno - chat - Cdm - AO - Kraken - BG - ToR

Good luck and enjoy the grind !

Triopoly Champion

It takes a lot to get from 70 to 80 so targeting 80 right off the start is too high of an upfront cost.
Depending on how strong your GB sponsors are, I'm glad I have the best Arc sponsors in Mount Killmore, check the #1 spot, 2588/1355 = 1.91
Forge of Empires - Arc Level 79 Details.jpg
So even Arc level 74--->75 was still in the Profit Zone for them, #1 and #2 spots could be locked with the 1.901 rates.

*Arturis*

Or you can just level your arc higher, since too many arc around and everyone doing 1.9 lock, so getting your arc to 80 just a break even, every level after 80 will be your profit margin.

Triopoly Champion

Or you can just level your arc higher, since too many arc around and everyone doing 1.9 lock, so getting your arc to 80 just a break even, every level after 80 will be your profit margin.
The Arc is the #1 best GB because it virtually offers 4 boosts -> fps, medals, blueprints, guild treasury goods.

Thus, there's nothing wrong to add a 3rd bonus to some under-rated GBs such as Capitol.