• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Share your FoE Goals !!!

mamboking053

If the best goals are practically, if not technically, unattainable...

I want to have a 1000 fp/day city based only on collects and not from randoms like HC or ToR, or trades, snipes, contribution profits, etc.

Triopoly Champion

My goal is to build Castel del Monte level 0 in Vingrid without spending any fps or diamonds, must trade fairly up from EMA, cannot age up to HMA.
Forge of Empires - Castel del Monte Complete Blueprint Set.jpg

So I basically want to build CdM all by myself without using fps to buy LMA goods from another player.
Forge of Empires - Vingrid EMA Goods 07-06-2019.jpg

DeletedUser40197

Current goals, get ARC to level 100, have 25 thousand fps in store and build a Cape. Not necessarily in that order.

DeletedUser40197

This is standard procedure for most players but im not even sure if its optimal ...
Someone recommended me to build the CC first, but I'm not sure I'm priming my 80ARC for 1.9 donations right now... I'm currently in a very active 1.9 donation thread and the level GB quickly so I think moving my ARC makes sense for me right now.... I'm also working on getting all the goods for CC

*Arturis*

I have a level 16 CF
Traz +inno +chateau = free up space in your city
All gbs give fp
All gbs give goods
ToR sv DT HC bG
All gbs give attacking bonus
When you are done taking those above 70-80, take your arc/chateau/ao pass 100
You can achieve that if you have around 50k of fps in stock and aggressively using your arc to make fps, the more time you spend hunting gbs in your sphere of influence, the faster you will get your goals done. Good communication skills might be needed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40197

Traz +inno +chateau = free up space in your city
All gbs give fp
All gbs give goods
ToR sv DT HC bG
All gbs give attacking bonus
When you are done taking those above 70-80, take your arc/chateau/ao pass 100
You can achieve that if you have around 50k of fps in stock and aggressively using your arc to make fps, the more time you spend hunting gbs in your sphere of influence, the faster you will get your goals done. Good communication skills might be needed.
Thanks for the feed back, definitely given me plenty to think about.

DeletedUser33179

One of my main goals is for my alternate cities is to get as many WWs from Events as I can (ignoring GE, as more time consuming & just drudgery to go thru on mult worlds outside of my main). And all with spending only a tiniest amount possible of in-game playing time doing so.

So far, I'm up to 324 of them & typically only need less than 10 minutes in total a day on average to build, maintain & grow the entire group of 7 alternates, even during events (though 3 are static, collecting & essentially no other activity except use of event daily freebies).

mamboking053

One of my main goals is for my alternate cities is to get as many WWs from Events as I can (ignoring GE, as more time consuming & just drudgery to go thru on mult worlds outside of my main). And all with spending only a tiniest amount possible of in-game playing time doing so.

So far, I'm up to 324 of them & typically only need less than 10 minutes in total a day on average to build, maintain & grow the entire group of 7 alternates, even during events (though 3 are static, collecting & essentially no other activity except use of event daily freebies).

What's the best age to have a diamond farm?

Screw it. I just started a new city. I hear people doing quite well in IA, so I'll see what I can reap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40495

All of mine are in IA. Too much work to take them above that, especially if you want to make many of them.

DeletedUser33179

What's the best age to have a diamond farm?

Screw it. I just started a new city. I hear people doing quite well in IA, so I'll see what I can reap.

If you plan to include GE64 in your diamond farm, staying in IA makes most sense as GE easiest there with very minimal attack% investment. When you get it completely filled up with WWs/FoYs, you can keep it just for passive daily collecting of your loot while having another WW farm ready to go. :)

If you're focusing only on getting WWs from events (as I am now), then you only need enough attack%, goods, etc to do at most GE16 as needed or 'defeat this large army' for some event quests. Level 10 Zeus & a couple event buildings with attack bonuses will suffice for many Ages. WWs will give most all the goods, fps, etc needed

-Athena-

What a great topic mambo king! :)

I have 2 goals...

My Guild Goal is to continue taking out our enemy on the AA map 2 to 3 times a year and drop it all just cuz we can. :p

My Individual Goal is to be in the top 5 of my main world with number of battles. Currently I am 10th with over 116k battles....started playing in 2013, started playing E world as my main in 2015 with a 6 month semi-break. I fight nearly everyday in GvG against guilds. People always ask why not just top 5 in rank well Champ Farmers have made that impossible. :mad:
If I had the "power" my overall goal would be to nerf champ points like they did GB leveling points a few years ago. :D

Triopoly Champion

What are champ farmers?
I'm a Champion farmer, so I basically ask my neighbor to put in 8 Champion defense, then I attack the city, earn tons of ranking points.

Or, drop my own GvG sector after filling it up with 8 Colonial Champion defenders, then attacking the sector when the ownership changes to NPC.

DeletedUser40197

I'm a Champion farmer, so I basically ask my neighbor to put in 8 Champion defense, then I attack the city, earn tons of ranking points.

Or, drop my own GvG sector after filling it up with 8 Colonial Champion defenders, then attacking the sector when the ownership changes to NPC.
Huh, never knew that was a thing. Thanks for your response @tuckerkao