• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Best Possible Layout for a Bronze Age Player

Triopoly Champion

This gives the pre-condition that the player don't have any advanced age GB, the longhouse can replace 2 Blacksmiths or 2 Chalets depending on the Tower of Babel level -
Forge of Empires - Bronze Age Minimal 3D.jpg
Forge of Empires - Bronze Age Minimal Floorplan.jpg

DeletedUser31540

Nice city !

But optimal bronze age city has a level 200 arc !

Edit - missed the blurb about no high age gb :/

Is this an actual city or a tucker edit special ?

Triopoly Champion

Nice city !

But optimal bronze age city has a level 200 arc !

Edit - missed the blurb about no high age gb :/

Is this an actual city or a tucker edit special ?
This isn't an actual city, the main purpose isn't about how to build the best Bronze Age cities, but about how to minimize the space usage inside Cultural Settlements. Consider all types of settlements including the Vikings are poor, not rich.

Bronze Age Players don't need The Arc or Observatory as the BA goods are useless in the guild treasury.

I always want a Stone Mason and Marble Mason for this reason -
Forge of Empires - Bronze Age Proxy 1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser28147

Level 6 TOB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-190137_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-190137_Forge of Empires.jpg
    950.6 KB · Views: 36

Vger

Best Possible Layout
Wouldn't best possible layout depend on the players objectives? I can't fathom why you would use so much space for barracks. Who are you going to fight? How far up the cmap are you trying to go in BA?
I would trash all the barracks/champions retreat and build more blacksmiths for RQ's. But maybe just because I would have different objectives.

Also...no fair throwing in a sleigh builder. It will be 6 months before anyone can get one of those, if they are even offered again.

Triopoly Champion

Also...no fair throwing in a sleigh builder. It will be 6 months before anyone can get one of those, if they are even offered again.
Sunken Treasure is for the Summer, Sleigh Builder is for the Winter.

No, not if I become the highest bidder of a "Sleigh Builder" in August, 2019.

Last edited:

Jern2017

This isn't an actual city, the main purpose isn't about how to build the best Bronze Age cities, but about how to minimize the space usage inside Cultural Settlements. Consider all types of settlements including the Vikings are poor, not rich.

Bronze Age Players don't need The Arc or Observatory as the BA goods are useless in the guild treasury.

I always want a Stone Mason and Marble Mason for this reason -
View attachment 13942

What are those three buildings that are the same size as the Sleigh Builder?

DeletedUser29726

Wouldn't best possible layout depend on the players objectives? I can't fathom why you would use so much space for barracks. Who are you going to fight? How far up the cmap are you trying to go in BA?
I would trash all the barracks/champions retreat and build more blacksmiths for RQ's. But maybe just because I would have different objectives.

Well I mean if you've got all the time in the world then the best possible city in bronze age is a bunch of slinger barracks + 1 spear barracks. Not for the purpose of actually using slingers but for the sheer number of recurring quests they can put out. 2 slingers = 14 nominal squares including road for up to 24 quests a day if you don't sleep. Call it 16 with sleep - That's about 5.5 FP, 29 goods, 11 medals a day per 14 squares - very competitive with event buildings you might use. Main question is why are you staying in bronze age in the first place with so many features blocked off from you? What are you trying to accomplish by doing so? The game would be much richer if you'd make an ideal iron age city instead (and that wouldn't involve being bound to 1 hr quest cycles :p). There's a beta feature that requires EMA now as well - so perhaps it should even be an ideal EMA city you think on - plus then you can make precious alabaster ;)

Triopoly Champion

There's a beta feature that requires EMA now as well - so perhaps it should even be an ideal EMA city you think on - plus then you can make precious alabaster ;)
I already had the best possible EMA city design with Alabaster and Granite continent deposit bonus -
Forge of Empires - EMA Most Efficient Design GB Layout.jpg
Forge of Empires - EMA Most Efficient Design Blue Layout.jpg