• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there a limit on trade quantities?

DeletedUser40527

I recently made private arrangements with a guildy to trade FP for progressive era goods (I'm currently in HMA) to construct Chateau. It requires several hundred of each good. But when I go to create the trade offer, the max I can put in is 124. Do I just have to make multiple trade offers? It seems to be 124 whether I offer 1 HMA good for trade, or 50 HMA goods in trade.

DeletedUser

I recently made private arrangements with a guildy to trade FP for progressive era goods (I'm currently in HMA) to construct Chateau. It requires several hundred of each good. But when I go to create the trade offer, the max I can put in is 124. Do I just have to make multiple trade offers? It seems to be 124 whether I offer 1 HMA good for trade, or 50 HMA goods in trade.
You should be able to input whatever number you want. Are you using the +/- buttons or inputting the number manually? Is it kicking higher numbers out due to the 2:1, 1:2 trade ratio limits? (You can't offer more than 2 for 1 or less than 1 for 2.)

DeletedUser40527

If I enter 200, it defaults to 124. If I use the +/- buttons, it stops at 124. This happens if I offer only 1 or 50 in exchange.

BruteForceAttack

You can offer up to 2000 goods, but only ask for max up to1000 goods.

As others stated above first check how much goods you have. It seems like whatever you are trying to offer you only have 124 of it.

When trading goods for fps, generally sellers accept bronze age goods. Check in your guild or the seller himself if they can hook you up with some bronze age goods for trading.

E.g. Let's say you have 100 lumber and guildi/seller has ton of dy, you can post a trade like and offer 100 lumber and ask for 200 dye. Then offer 200 dye for 400 lumber, then 400 lumber for 800 dye...then use dye for trading goods.