• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hood?

The1Reaper

How does one simply change hoods. I know it it things like donating to the guild, fighting etc but what can I do to change hoods faster?

Super Catanian

Hoods change every 2 weeks. There's nothing you can do about it. This is to keep variety with the players you can interact with, and so that entitled players don't feel like they're constantly being harassed (plundered) by the same player(s).

BruteForceAttack

How does one simply change hoods. I know it it things like donating to the guild, fighting etc but what can I do to change hoods faster?

Your hood depends on your age and where you are on the Tech tree, so you can do couple of things to change your hood*
Age up
Tech up

*Note that if you are trying to avoid few players in hood...they may also age/tech up and sometimes just teching up one may not land you in new hood..Lastly, some events lock your hood for the duration of the event. eg. summer event.

Last edited: