• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Usings swaps and 1.9 clubs

DeletedUser14197

Is it considered fair game play to post your GB in the swaps and than when it is able to add some to lock in 1st and 2nd post it in the 1.9 thread. The owner ends up putting lots less on the GB this way. I saw someone do this and had mixed feelings about it. Didn't seem quite fair to guild members doing the swaps. However those spots could have been taken by non guild members which is why I'm not crazy about swaps as they leave the GB wide open to snipers. So is it smart playing or not

DeletedUser37581

It is best for your guild to establish rules regarding the use of swaps and 1.9 threads. That way, no one will be caught by surprise (even though some might still have their feelings hurt).

BruteForceAttack

Is it considered fair game play to post your GB in the swaps and than when it is able to add some to lock in 1st and 2nd post it in the 1.9 thread. The owner ends up putting lots less on the GB this way. I saw someone do this and had mixed feelings about it. Didn't seem quite fair to guild members doing the swaps. However those spots could have been taken by non guild members which is why I'm not crazy about swaps as they leave the GB wide open to snipers. So is it smart playing or not

In my book it is taking advantage of the guild members who don't know better. The worst kind of that will be wherein you put your gbs in higher fp swap threads lets say 100/50 and lock the spots on other folks gbs however on your gbs the ppl who put that 50/100 never gets any higher spots....shame shame...lol

Why don't you add fps to your own gbs till they get to the point wherein 1.9 can lock?

DeletedUser14197

In my book it is taking advantage of the guild members who don't know better. The worst kind of that will be wherein you put your gbs in higher fp swap threads lets say 100/50 and lock the spots on other folks gbs however on your gbs the ppl who put that 50/100 never gets any higher spots....shame shame...lol

Why don't you add fps to your own gbs till they get to the point wherein 1.9 can lock?

I do use the calculator and add fps to my gbs till can be locked in and than post to the 1.9 thread. The only time I use the swaps myself is to post low level gbs and not very often fo that. Just wondered if it is considered fair game play.

Agent327

Why shouldn't it be fair? It is a swap threasd. You get back what you put in, so no loss on your part and nobody garantuees you a profit. It is your own choice to participate in a swap or not.

DeletedUser40861

Alright so I get the fp swaps but what is the 1.9? New to game and forum to learn more.

BruteForceAttack

Alright so I get the fp swaps but what is the 1.9? New to game and forum to learn more.
The 1.9 thread refers to using your Arc multiplier to taking a placement on a GB.
You reach that number when your Arc reaches level 80. So when your Arc reaches level 80, the return boost is 90%. So we take the original return amount on a GB and add an additional 90%, Hence 1.9 = 190%. So say the return for third is 100 FP’s you would multiply 100 x 1.9 = 190 FP’s you would place for that spot. The return for you is in the recurring quests and Chateau boost. We give away FP’s to help our guild grow bigger and faster, which benefits everyone.
If you want a spot on your GB taken at 1.9 you post it in the 1.9 thread. So say your GB returns 150 FP for third, you would post as 3rd place needed 150 x 1.9 = 285 FP's . What you must ensure when you post that the player adding the amount cannot be passed (called locking) .