• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Will there be any new worlds?

DeletedUser29646

I would love to start a new world from scratch like every one else, I was told they some times add new worlds, do they say when they will or if they will? Or is it something that just happens randomly?

DeletedUser37581

I would love to start a new world from scratch like every one else, I was told they some times add new worlds, do they say when they will or if they will? Or is it something that just happens randomly?
Just curious, but at what point are you starting "from scratch"? Would that be within a day of a new world's release? Within a month? Within a year?

DeletedUser29646

any time within a week of a new would would be great, like most games its fun to start new with every one else and race to the top.

Lannister the Rich

I’ve always wondered why there is no “i world”. Could it be because of the shorthand for worlds, so it won’t be confused for Apple’s plans for a theme park called iWorld?

DeletedUser29646

No it wouldn't. They will outrace you without a problem.
i guess they could if they gonna spend more than 5,000$ like i would. But i see no point in spending money on diamonds in old worlds where you never keep up. With that being said, i assume with what people said there will probably be no more new worlds being there has not been one from what i was told in over a year. Thx for your responses. ill have to see what other games there are out there with fresh starts to spend money on. If any ones got any suggestions i got 5k saved up for video game lol

Agent327

i guess they could if they gonna spend more than 5,000$ like i would. But i see no point in spending money on diamonds in old worlds where you never keep up. With that being said, i assume with what people said there will probably be no more new worlds being there has not been one from what i was told in over a year. Thx for your responses. ill have to see what other games there are out there with fresh starts to spend money on. If any ones got any suggestions i got 5k saved up for video game lol

They do not need to spend money. They are long time players with plenty of diamonds that are organised in strong guilds. The moment a new world opens they are in a new guild that takes control. By very actively helping eachother they outrun you with ease. Your $5000 will be the most foolish investment you ever made.