• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So Many Improvements Needed

lemur

If only the developers would actually play this game, then they might notice how much some of their designs need to be improved. Some of the deficiencies have been dragging on for years. It's as though the player base is simply resigned to how much the graphics can suck sometimes.

Case in point ... Many players complained about the redesign of the Great Building window. I think it happened last year or the year before. Among the numerous poor design problems is that players often fail to notice that they have already contributed to a Great Building, and they add more, thereby over-contributing. This happens so frequently because there is no color distinction between a line that is highlighted and the player's own contribution line. Both are light orange.

You might think that programmers smart enough to design a complicated game like Forge of Empires would also have the imagination to use a different color for the player's own contribution. Light green would be a nice contrast. I bet the number of contribution mistakes would plummet.

Hagia.jpeg

Dido 815 the Scourge

Is this really an issue for the majority of players? Or is it just user error by some players who aren’t taking the time to “look before they click?” And is this something the developers REALLY need to “fix?” Methinks this comes close to an “easy button” idea for putting FPs on GBs.

-1 on this suggested idea

How about highlighting all friends taverns available to visit across the friends list at the bottom of the screen or in the event log in the tavern? No, we need to click on each one to check availability.

lemur

They did use a different colour for the players own contribution.

What?? Don't post lies please. Can you not see the picture above? Are you color blind?

Sheesh ... The lengths to which some players will go in defense of poor design or game management by InnoGames is ridiculous.

BruteForceAttack

What?? Don't post lies please. Can you not see the picture above? Are you color blind?

Sheesh ... The lengths to which some players will go in defense of poor design or game management by InnoGames is ridiculous.

As others stated the problem you are highlighting the 4th spot on your screen shot (mouse is on that spot), move the mouse away..it looks fine.

here, see my contribution is different color from all others.

Annotation 2019-07-21 225225.jpg

Agent327

It would help if you actually read the answer and tried to understand what is said.

Your spot is highlighted. Move your mouse over any other spot and it is highlighted as well.

Triopoly Champion

I believe there should be a different color to show whether you are locked-in or not on a GB.

I put in 710 fps instead of 709 because #1 is off by 1.
Forge of Empires - Arctic Orangery #1 not Lock in.jpg

DeletedUser30312

I have agree with Agent. It's the player's responsibility to secure a lock.

*Arturis*

+ on the designers not playing their own game, If i were them, I wouldn’t lol
I have no problem with the design.