• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

To infinity and beyond!

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29404

Babylon 5 was quite a fantastic story! It had an extremely well written group of stories/plot lines. Good actors. Really good special effects. And was entirely plausible. It only ran for a few years, but it was very compelling, especially the last 2 seasons. Those Vorlons were #Sneaky.
Korch

Firefly. Hands down.

Till date I am angry at Fox for cancelling it. There must have been so many real life Sheldon who would have given it back to Fox for doing that. I need closure, and no, Serenity doesn't count.

- KQ -

One of my favorite bad movies of all time. It was "The Martian" before "the Martian" "Robinson Crusoe on Mars"

DeletedUser29353

As we now open Forge of Empires to Space Age Mars, and set forth for Outer Space, it's time for all our players to wrack their brains! Let us know what is the best space film or series you have ever watched, and why :)

4 random entrants will be chosen to win 250 diamonds each.
*Rules may change at any given time.

The contest will close on 31st July 2019.
FLASH GORDON TV SERIES IN THE 1950'S. ABSOLUTELY HOKEY BY TODAY'S STANDARDS BUT ENTHRALLING FOR KIDS AT THE TIME. PLAY JAIME

DeletedUser40559

I have 2 on my list "Forbidden Planet" from 1956 and "The Day the Earth Stood Still" from 1951.
I saw both of these when I was real young and they have stayed with me for my whole life.

The monster from the ID and trying to remember the words to stop the robot from destroying the earth provided lots of food for thought. Yeah these are old and campy but they were the building blocks for modern SI-FI.

DeletedUser25252

OK folks. Our winners for this month are:

B1ackWo1f
barra370804
KungQu
Praetorius

"50 diamonds have been added to each of your accounts. Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.