• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Im poor people. How can I stop constant plundering in ema? ive got all troops known

DeletedUser39299

like i said,

what do i do?

I am suddenly plundered so bad I can't gain any goods for tech even. I have more forge points than goods.

In Early Middle Ages which troops am I not understanding it would make it too costly to plunder me?

I have all normal units. a few special ones. I leave them in the defense army.

My leggionaires, mercs, cavalry , mounted warriors, ballistas cant stop a thing!

Freshmeboy

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble...there are many strats to help you avoid plunder but the link Brute set out is the truth.
Other ideas: Use event buildings to gain goods rather than goods buildings. Make sure your fp producing buildings require motivation and keep aiding regularly so they are protected.
While I can't prove it, I notice a definite increase in goods received from recurring quests when I don't build goods buildings. It may be boring but it can help.
Build the goods producing GBs. Yes, Babel may be an ugly early age GB but it levels easily and it always pops goods.
Above all, don't give up...it takes a bit to get the hang of this game..it's a monster in scope and strategy and can be rewarding in many ways...Good luck

Darth Mole

This old Chestnut again
It amazes me that people cannot think for themselves.
If you set your goods to be ready when you're ready and then you collect them then no one else can. Simple.
If you set your goods to be ready in 8 hrs and then come back in 24 then someone's gonna have them.

DeletedUser40061

Thats what i do on a regular basis, i unexpectedly rotate times to pickup my goods, so far havent been plundered, i also got a good tip from a fellow guild mate,- rotate your army units on a regular basis so that attackers wont know which units they will be expecting, give yourself the "upper hand" so to speak.