• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you manage your FP packs?

Lannister the Rich

I understand that managing your resources is a big part of the game, and at the same time, I find it rather annoying that the smaller packs are used up first when clicking “Use 10 points” on a GB. If there’s 1 fp in the bar, it should use 2 of the 2fp packs and 1 of the 5 fp packs to make 10. However, it seems the system would also sooner use 5 of the 2 fp packs when you click this button given an empty fp bar.

Therefore, I opt to open my own 10 point packs, but then there’s the limit of 100 fp. It causes me to have to switch back and forth between my inventory and the GB. This wouldn’t be too much of an issue for me, yet for the folks that don’t care about their particular resources, it leaves it open for others to snipe while I’m switching back and forth.

I think they should implement a counter on the confirmation window for you to adjust how many FP packs you want to open.

Freshmeboy

A little history for you....We begged...we pleaded...we set up and voted yes on proposals galore trying to get that GB interface changed..And this is what we got. There were cries from the gallery, screams from the city streets and general all-around bitching here on the forum.
But it has changed...and for the better. It isn't what we wanted...it isn't what we asked for...but it is what it is and you need to use a bit of strategy to make your donations.
Figure your number to lock in first, say, 187. Load the odd number, seven, from inventory, donate, then click that 10 button as fast as it allows..Good luck...

BruteForceAttack

I understand that managing your resources is a big part of the game, and at the same time, I find it rather annoying that the smaller packs are used up first when clicking “Use 10 points” on a GB. If there’s 1 fp in the bar, it should use 2 of the 2fp packs and 1 of the 5 fp packs to make 10. However, it seems the system would also sooner use 5 of the 2 fp packs when you click this button given an empty fp bar.

Therefore, I opt to open my own 10 point packs, but then there’s the limit of 100 fp. It causes me to have to switch back and forth between my inventory and the GB. This wouldn’t be too much of an issue for me, yet for the folks that don’t care about their particular resources, it leaves it open for others to snipe while I’m switching back and forth.

I think they should implement a counter on the confirmation window for you to adjust how many FP packs you want to open.

Is the issue that just using use 10 fp, may result in in 1fp in bar? I use add 10 fp all the time and at the end top it of with add 1fp... try and do that few times and most of your 2 and 5fp packs will be gone...then if you dont want to break 10 fp pack, just use coins to finish the donation. one of the best way to convert coins to fps, as you dont feel the pain in clicking many many many times.

Lannister the Rich

Is the issue that just using use 10 fp, may result in in 1fp in bar? I use add 10 fp all the time and at the end top it of with add 1fp... try and do that few times and most of your 2 and 5fp packs will be gone...then if you dont want to break 10 fp pack, just use coins to finish the donation. one of the best way to convert coins to fps, as you dont feel the pain in clicking many many many times.

The problem is I end up with dozens of 10 fp packs and hardly any 2 or 5 fp packs if I just use the 10er button from the GB menu. I like to use those smaller packs to make my odd numbers, but then I find I don’t have any of them. So, I either use another 10 pack and have left over or buy the fp with coins.

DeletedUser37581

Do things work differently for different players? If I have 1 FP on the bar and click the "Use 10 FP" button to add to a GB, the system takes the 1 FP from the bar and adds 2 2-FP packs and 1 5-FP packs for a total of 10 FPs.

If the bar is empty when I click the "Use 10 FP" button, the system uses 1 10-FP pack.

If the bar has 2 FPs, then clicking the "Use 10 FP" button uses those 2 FPs and adds 1 5-FP pack and 2 2-FP packs and leaves 1 FP on the bar.

All of that presumes that I have sufficient quantities of packs in my inventory, of course.

Agent327

You start by putting the small packs in your bar. If you need to donate 107, you do not start with 10, but you put 5 + 2 in your bar. After that you start hitting the 10. If it is 113 you open 4x2 and next 5 and start hitting the 10. That way you have no leftovers and you optiomize the use of your packs.

Lannister the Rich

If the bar has 2 FPs, then clicking the "Use 10 FP" button uses those 2 FPs and adds 1 5-FP pack and 2 2-FP packs and leaves 1 FP on the bar.
I’ll pay attention the next time I do it, but I swear it seems like only clicking the “use 10 fp” uses up all my smaller packs. What you’ve said here may be the cause of it though

Lannister the Rich

You start by putting the small packs in your bar. If you need to donate 107, you do not start with 10, but you put 5 + 2 in your bar. After that you start hitting the 10. If it is 113 you open 4x2 and next 5 and start hitting the 10. That way you have no leftovers and you optiomize the use of your packs.
I think I’m understanding what you guys are saying now. I’ll pay more attention when I’m doing it today and see how it goes.

Lannister the Rich

Okay, everyone, I think I just drank too much dumbass juice yesterday. It does take from the 10 packs first, as long as my fp bar is empty to begin with. Thanks for setting me straight!

Lannister the Rich

No, so you want to make sniping harder?
That’s not at all what I’m saying. What? I live by sniping lol especially my enemies when I see they’ve posted on a friend’s GB.

And now that I know what I was doing wrong, I’ll be unstoppable....until I run out of packs anyway. Still working on the ARC

BruteForceAttack

That’s not at all what I’m saying. What? I live by sniping lol especially my enemies when I see they’ve posted on a friend’s GB.

And now that I know what I was doing wrong, I’ll be unstoppable....until I run out of packs anyway. Still working on the ARC

BTW adding fps from mobile is probably like 100+times faster than adding fps from pc. Same goes for buying fps with coins.

Lannister the Rich

BTW adding fps from mobile is probably like 100+times faster than adding fps from pc. Same goes for buying fps with coins.
I’ve noticed a lot of things are much faster on mobile than on PC. The browser has its moments, I’m sure. And I’ve never done GvG, so I can’t really speak on that. But I love playing on Mobile vs using a browser