• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?

DeletedUser41035

Hey folks, (this is Rhykker)

What is the benefit of stacking up forge points in the game?
Also, how would you suggest to spend those stacked FP's in the game?

(I'm referring to the inventory FP's that you usually get rewarded with from the Arc bonuses)

Super Catanian

Sometimes, I am impatient when a quest asks me to spend Forge Points, so I'll just use a few packs.
Other times, I might want to lock my position on a GB, so I'll spend a few packs there as well.

Freshmeboy

The key to inventory is simple: It's there when you need them. No time to play the game but have quests to finish for an event that require fps...? Inventory. Want to lock that spot in a GB to max your bps and rewards..? Inventory. Need to level that GB that's 14 fps from finishing so you can double dip..? Inventory. It simply gives you the power to play the game at your speed when you wish, you gain more control over your gameplay. That's an incredible boon to any game...

Lancer

I play in Jaims and Yorkton and I always try to have a comfortable amount of fps available in my inventory. In Jaims I have 1100 all in 10 fp packs. In Yorkton I have around 600 in 10 fp packs.

Bruadhin

I play in Jaims and Yorkton and I always try to have a comfortable amount of fps available in my inventory. In Jaims I have 1100 all in 10 fp packs. In Yorkton I have around 600 in 10 fp packs.

I suddenly feel like a hoarder... Unless that is 1100 x 10.

BruteForceAttack

Hey folks, (this is Rhykker)

What is the benefit of stacking up forge points in the game?
Also, how would you suggest to spend those stacked FP's in the game?

(I'm referring to the inventory FP's that you usually get rewarded with from the Arc bonuses)

More fps in bank = more gbs you can take spots = you can do more rq's = more goods/coins/supplies/fps/bps you get = you grow stronger in game by selling goods/leveling your gbs etc etc

DeletedUser40495

The more FP you have, the more you can snipe. This will get you more FP, which you can use to get even more. It’s a never ending cycle of free FP, blueprints, and medals. With a high level Arc, this is extremely powerful and you could eventually get to a point where you make thousands of FP per day from sniping.

DeletedUser40061

i can never save my fp packs...i better, i need them to lvl new GBs come october

Bruadhin

The more FP you have, the more you can snipe. This will get you more FP, which you can use to get even more. It’s a never ending cycle of free FP, blueprints, and medals. With a high level Arc, this is extremely powerful and you could eventually get to a point where you make thousands of FP per day from sniping.

That is my take on it, to the point that sometimes I hoard.

Although right now it makes sense, I want to blow through the 70s so the more FP I have stockpiled going in the easier it will be.

BruteForceAttack

More fps you have in stock, more you can snipe (who may take time to level, sometimes weeks). Also you can snipe less worth spots as well, because fp is fp. If you are fully invested all the time, you may miss a good snipe, less active in 1.9/1.8 threads etc

DeletedUser31499

I have 57k in inventory. I use them to snipe for a profit, aid my guild at 1.9, do recurring quests. I don't have or need any goods buildings. Do have hammer buildings only for daily quests and events. I've stopped accumulating and when it gets to 58K will spend 1 or 2 k on myself. Don't really need to as I give and get 1.9 on my GBs.

BruteForceAttack

I have 57k in inventory. I use them to snipe for a profit, aid my guild at 1.9, do recurring quests. I don't have or need any goods buildings. Do have hammer buildings only for daily quests and events. I've stopped accumulating and when it gets to 58K will spend 1 or 2 k on myself. Don't really need to as I give and get 1.9 on my GBs.

What level is your chateau and which age you are in?

I have 114 level chat and in SAM age, dont have any supply buildings. I stop doing Ubq when supplies goes less than 1billion and then raise it back to 2.5-3 Billion before starting ubq again. Use sunken treasure/few blacksimths to do any quests/events.

DeletedUser31499

What level is your chateau and which age you are in?

I have 114 level chat and in SAM age, dont have any supply buildings. I stop doing Ubq when supplies goes less than 1billion and then raise it back to 2.5-3 Billion before starting ubq again. Use sunken treasure/few blacksimths to do any quests/events.

I'm in PE age on Korch with a level 10 Chateau. I've been playing for less than 2 years. Even with 1.9 help it does take time to level these GBs up.
So far...
Arc 81
AO 68
Cape 70
CdM 69
HS 67
Traz 52
HC 41 doing now 1 level a day

Zeus is next, then the Kraken. The Chateau will be higher at some point. Right now I have 17k of each PE good, 800 million coins and 450 million hammers, and 48 million medals in inventory... most from aiding at 1.9 while doing the spend fp recurring quest.