• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB timers for mobile

Lannister the Rich

In case you didn’t see where you are, I’ll remind you this is in the forge hall, not a proposal. I realize this is DNSL.

Anyway, there should be a way to view how much a GB has left before it produces on mobile. All other buildings, if you click on them, will show you the remaining time. However, clicking a GB takes you immediately to the GB page. Even if it’s another tab on said page, or just a progress bar on the information tab, something should give us this information.

Equal rights for mobile players!

qaccy

For some reason, I feel like people would have posted how this was a terrible idea if the thread had tried to remain serious.

Lannister the Rich

For some reason, I feel like people would have posted how this was a terrible idea if the thread had tried to remain serious.
You’re the first to comment on its quality as an idea, so we can try putting this train back on the tracks. Do you think it’s bad?

DeletedUser15539

I've seen other players suggest to have all your great buildings produce at the same time, and to have a production building on 24 hour production runs at the same time. Then, if you want to know when your GB will be finished, just look at the time remaining on the production building.
That's not a bad suggestion, and it's easy enough to do. The only problems are it won't work with your Alcatraz, and (for me, at least) the events keep on messing up the timing on my buildings.

Jern2017

I've seen other players suggest to have all your great buildings produce at the same time, and to have a production building on 24 hour production runs at the same time. Then, if you want to know when your GB will be finished, just look at the time remaining on the production building.
That's not a bad suggestion, and it's easy enough to do. The only problems are it won't work with your Alcatraz, and (for me, at least) the events keep on messing up the timing on my buildings.

That's a good idea if the FP producing buildings aren't at high levels. If they are, I prefer to have them produce the FPs at a different time than special buildings in my city, so I can take my time to find a place to dump those FPs.

Last edited: