• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sword of Anagon

DeletedUser40991

Hello, Tired of being the small guy in a big guy world, I am starting my own. All I ask is for is fair trade and a minimum of 5 Encounters in the GE. If this sounds interesting please apply. Starting small but will not stay that way for long.

DeletedUser40991

Just made Level 1 tonight and will be Level 2 tomorrow, with Level 3 by the end of the week. Currently just 2 of us but looking for you to come join us and move up the ladder

DeletedUser40991

Are you stuck in a Guild at Level 0 and want more? We are at Level 3 and will be Level 4 tonight (8/29). We are currently at 8 members, all at Iron Age or above but they did not start that way. We have grown and so can you, come and join us.

DeletedUser43296

OKay, my buddy and I are looking for a guild that stays active. We joined the Ninja warriors only to find that after 2 weeks of regularly checking their tavern that they were all corpses at best (or walking dead??). Any way we'd like to find a team to get some trades. We have been at this about 7 weeks. I've done the GE through level 1, 3 times. (Hard to advance when the corpses don't rise from the dead to push you onward). SOOoooo, how do we join up???

DeletedUser38403

Come join the Midnight Riders. Message me in game MIgirl to see if you are a good fit. We are 7 strong, looking for like minded players. You won't regret it. We will be a level 16 guild in 2 days!

DeletedUser40991

OKay, my buddy and I are looking for a guild that stays active. We joined the Ninja warriors only to find that after 2 weeks of regularly checking their tavern that they were all corpses at best (or walking dead??). Any way we'd like to find a team to get some trades. We have been at this about 7 weeks. I've done the GE through level 1, 3 times. (Hard to advance when the corpses don't rise from the dead to push you onward). SOOoooo, how do we join up???
Hi there, well I closed Sword of Anagon down and merged with a Guild called Once Upon a Time. You can look us up and apply if you are still interested. If asked by the Founders, say you were referred by me......ergoetu