• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cider Mill in 2019 event?

DeletedUser37627

Will Cider Mill be available in this new 2019 Fall Event? All I've found so far is there is a new upgrade for it available. But I've found nothing about whether you can get the Cider Mill and upgrades from the event. I'd hate to have to get all the upgrades from the auctioneer.

UBERhelp1

Will Cider Mill be available in this new 2019 Fall Event? All I've found so far is there is a new upgrade for it available. But I've found nothing about whether you can get the Cider Mill and upgrades from the event. I'd hate to have to get all the upgrades from the auctioneer.
Yup. You can get it from the event. Both the cider mill and the upgrades will be daily specials.

qaccy

Where did you find there will be a new upgrade?

Probably in the announcement for the event. Although they're here asking where they'll be able to get it, even though the Fall Event is the obvious choice here...

Super Catanian

Probably in the announcement for the event. Although they're here asking where they'll be able to get it, even though the Fall Event is the obvious choice here...
Not gonna lie, seeing as how we have the Maypole and it's Upgrade Kit available in the DCs, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cider Mill in the DCs soon. I wouldn't mind; I need a few Upgrade Kits to max mine out. At least until INNO adds another upgrade.

UBERhelp1

Not gonna lie, seeing as how we have the Maypole and it's Upgrade Kit available in the DCs, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cider Mill in the DCs soon. I wouldn't mind; I need a few Upgrade Kits to max mine out. At least until INNO adds another upgrade.
I doubt it. The maypole is no longer offered normally other than the DCs and is done being added to. The cider mill comes up every fall event. If you could win a lot of CM upgrades from DCs, then Inno has no reason to have the cider mill offered in events as you would already have the upgrades and it wouldn't entice players to buy ingredients to get them (as that is the ultimate goal). The cider mill is also being added to every year with a new level. Glad it's FP efficient this year. I want 2 flourishing for my main and a few normal for my tiny town.