• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DeletedUser37581

At the start of the 24 hours, you are given 3 offers. If you dismiss some, they stay that way until the next cycle. If they stay undismissed, they remain that way until the next 24 hour cycle.
The announcement mentioned that you get new offers every day, so it's pretty safe to assume that you get new offers every single time, whether or not they were undismissed.
Are you sure that you get new offers in slots that are not solved or dismissed? If so, I would wonder what the point is of dismissing an offer.

DeletedUser37581

I went back and checked the feedback on the beta forum.

There is no "reset" of offers, simply adding new offers if there are empty slots. So you yourself have the choice to make if you will negotiate or dismiss them.

UBERhelp1

Yeah. If you dismiss an offer, you can't get it back. Not negotiating an offer will cause the offer to stay available until you negotiate or dismiss it.

UBERhelp1

25,000 Views!!!

To celebrate the amazing milestone of 25,000 views of this guide, which I can't thank you guys for enough, I created a set of charts/graphs that show the estimated average productions, x4 hits, and coin cost of each settlement. You can find them at the end of Part 5. Enjoy!
-UBER​

P.S. I fixed the broken links in the guide intro. The forum decided to mess them up for no reason.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

They fixed the deleting goods building for coins for the last quest thing, so I updated that part of the guide. I thought I'd just announce this so that everyone knew. I don't remember seeing it in a changelog.

Lannister the Rich

They fixed the deleting goods building for coins for the last quest thing, so I updated that part of the guide. I thought I'd just announce this so that everyone knew. I don't remember seeing it in a changelog.
Changelog 1.158

4th bullet in bug fixes

I remember seeing that being fixed shortly after I saw it in this guide and thought “Oh, dang”.
They’re watching!:eek:

qaccy

Upgraded buildings are good because they're the sum of all the upgrades that went into them. Something like a Terrace Farm or a SoK is just a single building, while the Shinto Shrine or Yggdrasil are technically up to 9 buildings crammed into that one space.

Lannister the Rich

Why? I feel like they are good but not great. Can never have enough attack boosts but you can have more than enough troops.
True, but there are easier ways to get a 2% boost than completing Vikings 5 times in under 8 days. And I play GvG, you can never have enough troops there lol

ODragon

True, but there are easier ways to get a 2% boost than completing Vikings 5 times in under 8 days. And I play GvG, you can never have enough troops there lol

Maybe. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan to play either of them after I max out the important item (YTree, Shinto). If I did, I feel like attack boost is more useful to me than 1 troop. The more FP from the Timeless per size does have its own worth, I do get that.

I guess neither is really worth the effort IMHO unless you are already doing it for the main reward.

- KQ -

Maybe. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan to play either of them after I max out the important item (YTree, Shinto). If I did, I feel like attack boost is more useful to me than 1 troop. The more FP from the Timeless per size does have its own worth, I do get that.

I guess neither is really worth the effort IMHO unless you are already doing it for the main reward.

I missed getting three Greater Runestones in the Viking Settlements because it took me a bit to figure out how to play the settlements. I may go back and do one more so can have a third.

The Feudal Japan settlements are a piece of cake compared to the Vikings. Getting three Dojos shouldn't be an issue.

ODragon

Co-opting this from another thread:

Re: Using diamonds to immediately open the merchant in Japan.

Agree on this. I'm 30 minutes from finish another round of this (2 days, 13 hours left on the gold clock) but if that does save a significant amount of time, it might be worth spending my free diamonds on. I'm not opposed to it.

The only negative is that the merchant can be great or okay depending on what it gives you as prizes. Last round I hit for 60 instruments with my first round of it so i opened most/all expansions right away. Time before, it only kept giving soy and paintings so a lot less useful.

So to unlock the Shinto Shrine with all the diplomacy is 50 diamonds. To unlock the Gallery with all the diplomacy is 175 for a total of 225 diamonds.

This felt worth it for me this time. I did get burned slightly with what it gave me (10 soy, 12, 15 paintings) but I'm already working towards quest 9 with a significant head start, 9 days, 16 hours left!

Lannister the Rich

Co-opting this from another thread:

Re: Using diamonds to immediately open the merchant in Japan.

So to unlock the Shinto Shrine with all the diplomacy is 50 diamonds. To unlock the Gallery with all the diplomacy is 175 for a total of 225 diamonds.

This felt worth it for me this time. I did get burned slightly with what it gave me (10 soy, 12, 15 paintings) but I'm already working towards quest 9 with a significant head start, 9 days, 16 hours left!
Absolutely, I do that pretty much every time. I put down 2 soy fields at the onset and set them for 8 hours (usually start at night time before bed or in the morning before work). If you get just one 4x reward there, it’s enough to unlock shrines and the gallery. If not, I’ll delete one field and do one more round just to save 25-50 diamonds, then buy the remainder. Getting the merchant early is definitely a game changer!

ODragon

Absolutely, I do that pretty much every time. I put down 2 soy fields at the onset and set them for 8 hours (usually start at night time before bed or in the morning before work). If you get just one 4x reward there, it’s enough to unlock shrines and the gallery. If not, I’ll delete one field and do one more round just to save 25-50 diamonds, then buy the remainder. Getting the merchant early is definitely a game changer!

Yeah, saving the 50 diamonds is nice, really just depends on when things happen. At noon, it didn't really make sense to me to wait. In the evening, makes total sense! I can't believe I'm on round 9 and this is the first I've seen it mentioned.

If nothing else, it is like having 3 extra goods buildings for at least 24 if not 48 hours.

UBERhelp1

Yeah, saving the 50 diamonds is nice, really just depends on when things happen. At noon, it didn't really make sense to me to wait. In the evening, makes total sense! I can't believe I'm on round 9 and this is the first I've seen it mentioned.

If nothing else, it is like having 3 extra goods buildings for at least 24 if not 48 hours.
Still, the point of this guide is really to do the settlements without diamonds. Sure, diamonds will speed it up, but by no means will you have to spend any to get first.